• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Christmas Mountain-deposits to II suspended

AllenWoodruff

TUG Member
Reaction score
I own Christmas Mountain UDI so I get multiple weeks per year and I usually deposit 1-2 weeks per year with Interval. A few months ago I tried to deposit a week with II and I was told that II was not taking any deposits from Christmas Mountain for 2020. I was not given a reason but I assumed because of COVID. I called Bluegreen yesterday to deposit a July 2021 week into II and was not allowed to deposit it. I asked to speak to a supervisor to get more info when I should expect the deposit ban to end but after holding for 15 minutes the representative told me that no supervisor was available.

I have not had any problems depositing with RCI. I hope this is resolved soon as I really like having the flexibility of both II and RCI for our travel choices. Does anyone else have any info on when II will be opened back up for Christmas Mountain deposits?

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I own Christmas Mountain UDI so I get multiple weeks per year and I usually deposit 1-2 weeks per year with Interval. A few months ago I tried to deposit a week with II and I was told that II was not taking any deposits from Christmas Mountain for 2020. I was not given a reason but I assumed because of COVID. I called Bluegreen yesterday to deposit a July 2021 week into II and was not allowed to deposit it. I asked to speak to a supervisor to get more info when I should expect the deposit ban to end but after holding for 15 minutes the representative told me that no supervisor was available.

I have not had any problems depositing with RCI. I hope this is resolved soon as I really like having the flexibility of both II and RCI for our travel choices. Does anyone else have any info on when II will be opened back up for Christmas Mountain deposits?

This is news to me and not good news. I was able to deposit a CMV week with II early last week and had done a couple other 2021 weeks already

AllenWoodruff

TUG Member
Reaction score
I will try to call them back and see if I can get an answer. I know CMV has several types. I own CMV campground 2 BR UDI. Do you own the cottages or campground?

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I called Bluegreen yesterday to deposit a July 2021 week into II and was not allowed to deposit it. I asked to speak to a supervisor to get more info when I should expect the deposit ban to end but after holding for 15 minutes the representative told me that no supervisor was available.

This may seem obvious but I'm assuming you've paid your 2021 MFs already, right?

I just went back and checked and I deposited a 2021 CMV week on Dec 23 and that went through no problem into my II account. Showed up shortly after Christmas

AllenWoodruff

TUG Member
Reaction score
This may seem obvious but I'm assuming you've paid your 2021 MFs already, right?

I just went back and checked and I deposited a 2021 CMV week on Dec 23 and that went through no problem into my II account. Showed up shortly after Christmas
Yes, my 2021 MFs are paid. When I told the representative I wanted to deposit into II he immediately said they were not taking 2020 deposits, let me check if they are taking 2021 deposits. He put me on hold and came back in a few minutes and said no.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, my 2021 MFs are paid. When I told the representative I wanted to deposit into II he immediately said they were not taking 2020 deposits, let me check if they are taking 2021 deposits. He put me on hold and came back in a few minutes and said no.
Maybe you got a poor representative. I have had numerous problems with the reps doing incorrect transactions

hcarman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I frequently get different answers depending on who I talk to,

Seaport104

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just deposited a few weeks on Saturday and received notifications from II that the deposits were received today.

Keep Traveling

TUG Member
Reaction score
Let’s hope they continue to allow it. I believe it was from the legionaries outbreak and not
COVID.

AllenWoodruff

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ok, here is an update... I also own a Cottage. I just called Bluegreen and the representative I talked to told me I couldn't deposit to II so I asked to speak to a supervisor and after waiting for almost 30 minutes I finally got to talk to a supervisor and she told me that there was block on 2020 deposits into II but it has been lifted for 2021. She deposited a week for me into II. I told her that I had talked to 4 representatives and all of them told me they were not aware the ban for II had been lifted and she admitted that the communication about this issue was poor. She said she was going to send out an email to the representatives to let them know.