• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Checking in at the Beach House March 7

KProuty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kids are staying home. It is just the 2 of us. Going to do some work there too so Internet is important, as well as quiet so we can sleep to get up. It is a Ii exchange using my Marriott week. Do they call or email like Marriott does asking for preference? We also need an oven. Some units dont have ovens?

grevas1

Reaction score
Hyatt Beach House have only 2 bedroom/2 bath options with full kitchens available.

KProuty

TUG Member
Reaction score
@grevas1 I got this information from TripAdvisor, the General Managers response says that not all units have ovens.

Good Afternoon Dcoach52,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us. The housekeeping and engineering team definitely take pride in maintaining the areas you have noted.

You are correct and not every unit is exactly the same. They units are all very similar with exception of our ADA units that follow the appropriate guidelines. During your next visit, feel free to let us know that you prefer a unit with an oven so we can make sure that's coordinated accordingly.

Have a wonderful day and once again we appreciate your review

Regards,

Jon Dindo
General Manager

It was in response to this review:

Very pretty, very well maintained condos. Not every condo is exactly the same, mine did not have an oven but others in our group did. Pool area is very clean, very well groomed. If anyone smokes it is a short walk to the pier to smoke, which can be cold at night. Location is great but traffic makes it a pain to turn out of the parking lot. The screened in porches are a great touch. It was nice sitting outside without the concern of bugs.

I cant find a way to link it, but if you search for oven you will find it.

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
That is surprising, as I know of some slight differences in a few units there, but have never heard of one not having an oven. If your unit ends up not having one, please let us know which one it is.

KProuty

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have checked into a beautiful unit. 3rd floor so we won't have parties above us. The front desk told us about quiet hours. I told them they didn't have to worry about us.

When I called earlier to ask about the oven, the girl said that those are the accessible units. Maybe they had to configure them a certain way so the oven didnt fit?

JanT

TUG Member
Reaction score
We love Beach House. So glad you got a unit you like and will work for you. Have a wonderful time!

We have checked into a beautiful unit. 3rd floor so we won't have parties above us. The front desk told us about quiet hours. I told them they didn't have to worry about us.

When I called earlier to ask about the oven, the girl said that those are the accessible units. Maybe they had to configure them a certain way so the oven didnt fit?