• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

carmel valley where is it?

MRSFUSSY

Reaction score
Our son lives in San Diego Carmel Valley area I have a family member who has had some business dealings with a little boutique in Carmel. She insists that the litte shop that she deals with is in Carmel Valley, located right next to Carmel.

I'm taking Clint Eastwood here.

A geography lesson please!

Thanks.

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
Last edited:

isisdave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
Rhonda's right.

Carmel Valley CA 93924 is an actual municipality located right next to Carmel-by-the-Sea, Clint Eastwood, etc. on the Monterey peninsula. The Carmel mission is there, and is named San Carlos Borromeo de Rio Carmelo ... the river that supported the mission.

San Diego's Carmel Valley is just the name of a neighborhood ... well, OK, maybe a region ... at the northwest corner of the city of San Diego, where it meets the city of Del Mar and the ocean. A map is at http://www.sandiego.gov/neighborhoodmaps/northern.shtml. The name Carmel Valley comes from the Carmelite Sisters of Mercy, who established a dairy farm and monastery in the area around 1905 (thanks, Wikipedia ... I never knew that!).

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Our son lives in San Diego Carmel Valley area I have a family member who has had some business dealings with a little boutique in Carmel. She insists that the litte shop that she deals with is in Carmel Valley, located right next to Carmel.

I'm taking Clint Eastwood here.

A geography lesson please!

Thanks.

At first I was thinking, "You are taking Clint Eastwood to this shop?!!" LOL, you lucky gal! For a few dollars more, I would take him somewhere else.

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
At first I was thinking, "You are taking Clint Eastwood to this shop?!!" LOL, you lucky gal! For a few dollars more, I would take him somewhere else.
I would have figured you for fistful of dollars, after which you would leave him hanging high. That would be good , but afterward it could turn out bad and then get really ugly.

Jbart74

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would have figured you for fistful of dollars, after which you would leave him hanging high. That would be good , but afterward it could turn out bad and then get really ugly.

The sudden impact of your hidden humor can only make me assume you will get your laughs any which way you can.

I may be called the rookie as far as timeshares go, but in a perfect world I tend to travel every which way but loose, meaning, my million dollar baby will always enjoy the very best in timesharing experiences!

nightnurse613

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
It's starting to get bad. Will someone play Misty for me and close this thread??:ignore:

Rose Pink

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the morning laughs, folks! :clap:

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
It's starting to get bad. Will someone play Misty for me and close this thread??:ignore:

I'm sorry you feel that way. I presume, then, that we are unforgiven?

Last edited:

ricoba

TUG Member
Reaction score
Since I have to run the gauntlet, of all this humor, I probably will need to get away in my pink cadillac to the bridges of madison county, using magnum force, before the city heat, puts me in the line of fire! :D

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score

OH........TOO FUNNY!:hysterical:

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
All I can say is you guys are Rowdy.

Need to run and make my special recipe of western spaghetti.

Take care,
Josey

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
The original post in this thread was about Carmel Valley. Does it seem that this thread has drifted into higher plains?