• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Cape Cod Suggestions

kaylasmom97

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are looking at trading our Kauai week for Cape Cod next summer I'm looking at one of the InnSeasons resorts, Brewster Green or Cove at Yarmouth. does any one have a preference or another? I know I don't have a very good shot, but I thought I would try.

Thanks!

e.bram

Reaction score
Try for Innseasons Surfside Resort. It's right on the beach with full kitchens.

Jolson

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Kaylasmom97,
I just recently stayed at Brewster Green(BG) resort in Brewster and really liked the location. Brewster is right on the inner arm of the Cape and you really can hit all the parts of the Cape without doing a whole lot of driving. BG is not on the ocean so that is one down side but units are spacious and comfortable. Our unit was a 2BR that was a bit dated with very dark furniture/wood work but it was clean and spacious and we liked it. They have a super nice indoor pool with hot tub, racket ball courts, tennis courts and a nice size outdoor pool as well. The management at the resort were also really nice and seemed genuinely concerned about making sure I had a good vacation which is a nice feeling to have when your on vacation.

Also, the resort is really close to the bike trail that runs through a large part of the Cape. We brought our bikes and biked all over. BG is also very close to Nickerson State park which also has a ton of things to do as well. And then of course you are only 15-20 minutes away from Coast Guard beach which is traditionally ranked as a top ten beach in the country. I personally like Nauset Beach in Orleans as my favorite.

I don't know about the other resorts but I'm sure others will chime in on those. Good luck with your trade as the Cape is really a great place to vacation with the family.

One other thing to keep in mind is that some things may not be open if you go before Memorial day or after late September.

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
I own at BG and last Labor Day stayed at Cove Yarmouth loft for a weekend as a VRI owner. This weekend we are trying Club of Cape Cod in Denisport. I like to try other places for short stays.

I agree with the prior poster on BG. Units are about 1200 sq ft 1 level and are 2-3bd units. There is high owner occupancy in the summer. Fireplace in the living room. Units are being redone with new furniture. Furniture and interior is average not Marriott quality. These were built as condos and later turned into timeshares. It is near Nickerson State Forest and the bike trails. Indoor and outdoor pool and staff is friendly. It is not on a main road and not oceanfront. It borders a golf course. Brewster is closer to Chatham,Orleans area and not on a busy road.

The Cove on the main road Rt 28 past Hyannis and not OF. CAY has many amenities and newer furniture than BG and is a very nice resort with a very nice indoor pool, outdoor pool and tennis court and indoor raquet court. Please check to see if there are 2 bd units as I think they all are 1bd sleep 4 . I posted a review. Partial kitchen-no cooking due to fire safety codes. Some are 1 level units and others are lofts. Living room is comfortable.

The down side:The loft bedroom on the 2nd fl has a half wall and the ceiling is very slanted so you feel cramped and I am short. The tv hangs on the wall like a hospital room and it is hard to watch because of the ceiling slant. Small bathroom next to the bed. So you have a bedroom with no privacy and a pull out sleeper sofa.

You can get a guest pass to area beaches. There are 30 a day at $5.00 a day and there are fines if you do not return it by a certain time. It is first come basis so get up early. Beach parking normally is $15 a day.

You are near lots of places to eat. There are many families at both resorts. BG IMHO has much more room in the unit, a washer/dryer and full kitchen in the unit. CAY is newer and on a main road and I believe they are all 1bds no FK or w/d in the unit.

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Just went to see our BG resort since the remodel since we were on the Cape this weekend. It is done nicely and as mentioned units are roomy. Saw a 3bd townhouse. Kitchen and baths redone cabinets,tubs,floors and appliances.2 twin beds in each of the two bedrooms and a queen in the master. Some units are starting to get 37 in flat screen TV. BG is very clean and cared for.

Nice location near the bike trails. Liked it better than some other locations on the Cape. Drove by a couple while there.

VacationGuy

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Another alternative

We are looking at trading our Kauai week for Cape Cod next summer I'm looking at one of the InnSeasons resorts, Brewster Green or Cove at Yarmouth. does any one have a preference or another? I know I don't have a very good shot, but I thought I would try.

Thanks!

Perhaps you should consider Cape Cod Holiday Estates in Mashpee as well as Brewster Green. It is between Falmouth and Hyannis. These are 2 BR houses which give you lots of privacy. You are also just 5 minutes away from South Cape Beach. I would tend to shy away from the Cove at Yarmouth because of the awful traffic congestion in the summer. I also believe you have a decent shot because you are trading a Hawaii timeshare, provided it is a 2 BR unit.

kaylasmom97

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have my requests in for cape cod Holiday Estates, Brewster Green and the innseasons resort for next summer. I am trading a 2BR Kauai Unit. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)