• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Canceling Ocean Walk Reservations

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Canceling a 3BR Deluxe and a 2BR Lock Off (oceanfront) at Wyndham Ocean Walk, both starting October 31.

Let's see if/when they return to inventory. Neither is available now on Wyndham's website.

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Canceling a 3BR Deluxe and a 2BR Lock Off (oceanfront) at Wyndham Ocean Walk, both starting October 31.

Let's see if/when they return to inventory. Neither is available now on Wyndham's website.
I checked at about 9:30 cdt last night and just checked this morning and they weren’t there either time. I’m not interested in booking them, just checking to see when/if they come back.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Something I booked and cancelled at Ocean Walk for December came back in under 24 hours. That was yesterday.

WyndhamBarter

TUG Member
Reaction score
OW still not showing a 3BR or 2BRlo starting 10/31.

Maybe someone actually got them as an auto-upgrade!

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
OW still not showing a 3BR or 2BRlo starting 10/31.

Maybe someone actually got them as an auto-upgrade!

That would explain the 3BR not appearing in inventory but not the 2BR Lock Off. There is a 2BR Deluxe unit available so anyone with a 1BR unit (of any kind) would be upgraded to the 2BR Deluxe.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Yesterday, I booked a 2 Bedroom Mobility unit at Ocean Walk for Oct 21-23, that was the biggest unit available. This morning, nothing better. It's been a few hours since I checked, but just now I just picked up a 3 Bedroom Deluxe. I'll try to keep an eye on it to see when the 2 BR Mobility comes back (if it does).

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
Yesterday, I booked a 2 Bedroom Mobility unit at Ocean Walk for Oct 21-23, that was the biggest unit available. This morning, nothing better. It's been a few hours since I checked, but just now I just picked up a 3 Bedroom Deluxe. I'll try to keep an eye on it to see when the 2 BR Mobility comes back (if it does).
The 2 BR Mobility is now showing up as available. I don't know when it came back, I haven't checked for a few hours.

chapjim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I gave up on the ones I canceled. Even if the same units did show up, the delay would make it difficult to say they were my cancellations.