• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Can you be a member of RCI AND II

kalua

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have (4) resale contracts (3)W/RCI and (1) w/ II which is Govners Green wyndham say's that all my contract's are RCI because of the first one was w/ RCI,but Govner's Green is not a RCI resort. Can any one enlight me to how to get this affiliated w/ II ? II doe's have some resort's that rci doesn't have ! Thank's for any input!!

Don40

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham bases your external trading company upon the first exchange company affiliation purchased ie. RCI in your case. Now all contracts under that member number will trade through RCI even if the resort is affiliated with II.

What several members have done is to have 2 Wyndham accounts one RCI and one II so that they can choose either exchange company. You might be able to call Wyndham and explain that you want two separate accounts and make sure that the process is done correctly as Wyndham owns RCI and wants to keep you with the RCI affiliation.

Having a small contract will cost a little more in fees but worth it for the trading flexibility.

Don

Jya-Ning

TUG Member
Reaction score
The people I know doing that has the deed deeded into different names.

Jya-Ning

cirkus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am a Wyndham FSP owner and have both II and RCI accounts paid by Wyndham. One FSP account is in my wife's and my name, same as the deeds, and the other FSP account is just in my name, same as that deed. Wyndham initially combined them, even though I specifically instructed otherwise, so I had to call and get it separated out. No problems since then.
Bill

kalua

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
RE: RCI and II

Thank all of you for your replies to my post. I may have to try and explain it to a supervisor, maybe I can get them to understand what I want ,it shouldn't be that hard to do or to understand ! Thank All of You Again for Sharing !