• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Can Wyndham points owners really get reservations at Worldmark resorts?

scottmindib

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just bought a resale points package of Wyndham FSP points and was wondering if, in reality, we really can book a reservation at Worldmark resorts. Is it possible or impossible to do? If you think it is realistically possible then how far out can we book at Worldmark resorts? Also, do we call Wyndham reservations to book at Worldmark properties? Thanks so much for your help as I am trying to get this stuff down.

Scott

roadsister

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just bought a resale points package of Wyndham FSP points and was wondering if, in reality, we really can book a reservation at Worldmark resorts. Is it possible or impossible to do? If you think it is realistically possible then how far out can we book at Worldmark resorts? Also, do we call Wyndham reservations to book at Worldmark properties? Thanks so much for your help as I am trying to get this stuff down.

Scott

I can answer from the WM side....I booked Wyndham resort 9 months out (Waikiki). They usually load on Fridays but not every week.

I BELIEVE you can book WM resorts available to Wyndham 11 months out but not 100% sure...check with your Wyndham reservations center to be exact. They should be able to answer all your questions or put you in touch with someone who can :)
There are several resorts that have exchanged anywhere from 2 to 4 units at specific locations.

Last edited:

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been able to book at some of the Woldmark resorts...I am generally not that picky, but its mostly off-season time that's available and no whole weeks.

Right now I see availability that I can book through Wyndham's website at:

These are the only ones I saw online with availability and the 1st available dates for 3 night stays are in the months below...

WorldMark Bass Lake - JAN
WorldMark Canmore-Banff - APR
WorldMark Cascade Lodge - NOV
WorldMark Lake of the Ozarks -JAN
WorldMark Oceanside Harbor - APR
WorldMark Steamboat - OCT/NOV
WorldMark Rancho Vistoso - NOV
WorldMark The Canadian - JAN/FEB

ausman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Brian (bnoble) has it, and explained.

Worldmark typically exchanges 2 units a week of their resorts listed in the Wyndham Directory and WYN/FF does the same for selected resorts.

The issue is there is some randomness as to when those deposits occur.

You would need to call every day at times to obtain one.

Thus there is the scarcity factor and the timing as to when placed into inventory. For an average user like me I'll never see one in my lifetime.

Again you need to join www.WyndhamOwners.org.

roadsister

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I have been able to book at some of the Woldmark resorts...I am generally not that picky, but its mostly off-season time that's available and no whole weeks.

Right now I see availability that I can book through Wyndham's website at:

These are the only ones I saw online with availability and the 1st available dates for 3 night stays are in the months below...

WorldMark Bass Lake - JAN
WorldMark Canmore-Banff - APR
WorldMark Cascade Lodge - NOV
WorldMark Lake of the Ozarks -JAN
WorldMark Oceanside Harbor - APR
WorldMark Steamboat - OCT/NOV
WorldMark Rancho Vistoso - NOV
WorldMark The Canadian - JAN/FEB

Did you have to call all the time for these as the previous poster basham suggested in order to see these with your Wyndham timeshare???? Can you not look online like WM owners can?

Jya-Ning

TUG Member
Reaction score
Did you have to call all the time for these as the previous poster basham suggested in order to see these with your Wyndham timeshare???? Can you not look online like WM owners can?

You can see them on-line now.

However, if my memory severs me right, I believe they have very complex inventory system, so not all the available unit immediatedly show up on line. On these situation, you have to call VC to get them

You can use the on-line as reference to figure the inventory load time, and call one month before the estimate load time, just in case they load it and only VC can get it.

With the way they upgrade their computer system, maybe we will see better inventory management system in the pretty soon future so we don't have to do this kind of stuff.

Jya-Ning

Last edited:

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
These were found online, and I could book them on the spot that day...

roadsister

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
thank you...I thought you didn't have to call all the time and would be able to look and book online.