• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bush Gardens, Seaworld, Aquatica, Sesame - 11 parks $208

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
IMO - the best theme park deal available.
Normally I don't see this sale until Black Friday. We have took advantage of this for a while now.
One year even planned our vacations around: San Diego, Orlando, Williamsburg and San Antonio

Purchase Seaworld Parks Platinum pass via Sesame place. Good until 01/02/23

Season Pass - Options, Benefits & Pricing | Sesame Place

We have always received free preferred parking and was able to sit in preferred seating section of all parks too.

Bailey#1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC SSR BWV, Avenue Plaza, Redington Ambassador
Normally I don't see this sale until Black Friday. We have took advantage of this for a while now.
One year even planned our vacations around: San Diego, Orlando, Williamsburg and San Antonio

We have always received free preferred parking and was able to sit in preferred seating section of all parks too.

Are the free 6 passes and free parking good for all 11 parks?

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
We were able to get the dining and admission at Busch Gardens and Sea World for last year. It was fine. The dining was simple park food, nothing great, but the price was unbelievable. Still had to pay for parking.

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
Are the free 6 passes and free parking good for all 11 parks?

We haven't had this pass in two years. So, I can't speak of todays options. Never needed the free passes for others, so I have never looked into. But, we have always received free preferred parking at all the parks. We have used at SW in all three states, Aquatica in TX and FL, Bush Gardens in VI. We also received discounted passes for Discovery cove that included others in our group.

am1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was a fan of Disney select fo Florida resident. Worked well when only two of us went but fast passes programmed for 4. We did legoland, eye of Orlando as well for a good price as well. But this one was a goal as well but covid got in the way.

Gwendyc

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, this sounds like a great deal. I have a Seaworld Orlando platinum pass, and while guest tickets are only good there, we enjoyed free preferred parking and 20% discount on food at Busch Gardens Williamsburg.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is awesome deal if you a Busch Gardens and Seaworld fan.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Does sound like an awesome deal except the Platinum Pass detail says not saleable to CA, FL, TX, and VA residents :(
Can't buy it if you have a park in your state that is owned by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. The plan here is they sell this mainly for the SP pass and occasional use of SeaWorld/Busch Gardens. They don't want to undercut sales to in state residents for those other parks.

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score

tried to read through the fine print but a little blurry eyed this mornin-
Any idea if these need to be activated in PA or can they be activated at Seaworld in Orlando? Lol or even Tampa?

mdurette

TUG Member
Reaction score
tried to read through the fine print but a little blurry eyed this mornin-
Any idea if these need to be activated in PA or can they be activated at Seaworld in Orlando? Lol or even Tampa?

I have never activated in PA. One year they did put that in the fine print, but since our first use was in Orlando and SP was closed, they were fine with us activating there. I have not read t & C for this years that close

Offer was also extened until 10/3

noreenkate

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have never activated in PA. One year they did put that in the fine print, but since our first use was in Orlando and SP was closed, they were fine with us activating there. I have not read t & C for this years that close

Offer was also extened until 10/3

Thanks, I am really tempted- at that price except there is no way I would be anywhere SP in the next year...