• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bryon Bowman - FRAUD/SCAMMER Watch out (not a TUG member)

AKGOLFER

TUG Member
Reaction score
Bryon Bowman (rentarubatimeshares.com as well as many other links provided on web) just scammed a Royal Resort member so I wanted to warn TUG as he just joined the forums on Tuesday! I'm sure he has already changed his name and new alias but here is some of this contact info and bank info if you see something similiar you will know to run!

Also NEVER wire anyone money, and always call the Resort before sending payment to make sure they know the guy you are renting from or have a reservation for the dates you are looking at!

Here is the info he provided:
Bryon Bowman
bryonbowman922@yahoo.com
OWNER PHONE#: (210) 646-1572
Owner Address: 1431 Cable Ranch Road, San Antonio. TX. 78245. USA.

And like most scam wanted money wired to his bank:

Bank name: Fifth Third Bank
Account name: Bryon Bowman
Account#: 044002161
Routing#: 7978647449
Account Type: Checking.

Again watch out for this guy and if you google his name you will see a spammer website he ran but as you will see none of the links work now. So just beware and spread the word!!!

Bryon feel free to plead your case but you have a fellow owners money with no unit and your forged fake resort emails. This guy is pretty low and ballsy!!

Hope this helps all and get ready for him to do a name change....never wire money and always call the resort and make sure your are authorized in their system or that the unit is authorized to the renter....if not avoid them!

Last edited by a moderator:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
um...there is no member by that name or email address....so this post is a bit misleading. (note I do find a forum registration under that information...but not a membership)

note that anyone can contact you thru your marketplace ads...although its frustrating to hear someone got scammed with such a glaring red flag (demanding a wire transfer).

AKGOLFER

TUG Member
Reaction score
um...there is no member by that name or email address....so this post is a bit misleading. (note I do find a forum registration under that information...but not a membership)

note that anyone can contact you thru your marketplace ads...although its frustrating to hear someone got scammed with such a glaring red flag (demanding a wire transfer).

Hey Brian,

Hey hit our Royal Owners site and then someone posted there he was trolly TUG and what do you know he just signed up and posted on the following last minute wanted rental:
http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/index.php?threads/1-20-23-lake-buena-vista-fl.249511/#post-1954329

So you might want to change on the title Brian that he is trying to be an "Active Guest targeting wanted ads!!!"

I know it is a lost cause but hopefully helped one person and at least posted info to avoid for those uneducated or let down their guards after 10 years of renting units (that is what happened to the one taken in the Royals forum).

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

akabauer5

Reaction score
Bryon Bowman (rentarubatimeshares.com as well as many other links provided on web) just scammed a Royal Resort member so I wanted to warn TUG as he just joined the forums on Tuesday! I'm sure he has already changed his name and new alias but here is some of this contact info and bank info if you see something similiar you will know to run!

Also NEVER wire anyone money, and always call the Resort before sending payment to make sure they know the guy you are renting from or have a reservation for the dates you are looking at!

Here is the info he provided:
Bryon Bowman
bryonbowman922@yahoo.com
OWNER PHONE#: (210) 646-1572
Owner Address: 1431 Cable Ranch Road, San Antonio. TX. 78245. USA.

And like most scam wanted money wired to his bank:

Bank name: Fifth Third Bank
Account name: Bryon Bowman
Account#: 044002161
Routing#: 7978647449
Account Type: Checking.

Again watch out for this guy and if you google his name you will see a spammer website he ran but as you will see none of the links work now. So just beware and spread the word!!!

Bryon feel free to plead your case but you have a fellow owners money with no unit and your forged fake resort emails. This guy is pretty low and ballsy!!

Hope this helps all and get ready for him to do a name change....never wire money and always call the resort and make sure your are authorized in their system or that the unit is authorized to

akabauer5

Reaction score
Hi thanks for your info. Yes, he does target the "wanted" section. For the first time, I posted something there (Caribbean) and he said he would rent LaCabana to me. I haven't followed through yet on anything but was very interested. I sent him a reply and noticed someone must have changed his profile to 'I am a scammer" and noticed this thread. Thanks!!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
and keep in mind that scammers just change their names over and over after they are discovered....its vital that anyone either a renter or a rentee follow the best practices to verify a transaction and look for red flags before any money changes hands!

these folks rely on victims to just "trust" them...dont be a victim!