• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Breckenridge CO: Grand Lodge on Peak 7 1BR Studio 11/24-12/1

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 2, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

pacman777

TUG Member
Reaction score
email me at pacman777@gmail.com if you want it.

This resort is less than 20 yards away from the Independence ski lift on Peak 7 of Breckenridge! Can't get any closer for a ski-in and ski-out resort!

I am the deeded owner offering $700 for the full-week (7 nights) thanksgiving week checking in on Sunday, Nov 24 and checking out Sunday, Dec 1. This includes all fees and taxes. Number of nights can not be changed but you can check-in later date or check-out earlier without penalty.

1 underground parking garage space and 1 indoor ski locker included with rental.

I also have the larger 1BR MASTER side unit which is 850 sqft available which sleeps 4 adults for $800 for the same period. If you want the full 2BR lockoff then you will need to rent both for $1500 assuming one side has not yet been rented yet.

This rental is for the 1 Bedroom Suite residence which averages ~450 square feet of space and features 1 king bed in a separate bedroom, 1 queen sleeper sofa in the living area and a full bathroom. Elegant and refined, suites are the perfect size for a couple or a small family. Amenities such as a well-appointed kitchenette includes Coffee pot, microwave, toaster, mini-refrigerator, mini-dishwasher and two burner stovetop.

The Grand Lodge on Peak 7 is one of the newest, nicest, luxury ski in and ski out properties in Breckenridge. It offers sophisticated luxury and more amenities than any other resort in Breckenridge. Located on the base of Peak 7, and just steps away from the Independence Chairlift, the Grand Lodge on Peak 7 offers easy access to a variety of terrain, anything from beginner, immediate to advanced. It has every amenity you could imagine; beautiful indoor-outdoor pool with small water slide, hot tubs, grotto, full spa, private movie theatre, piano bar, on- site restaurant, gift shop, underground heated parking, and courtesy shuttle.

Check out the resort's website for pics and more info: www.grandlodgeonpeak7.com

Last edited:

CalGalTraveler

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC, MVC Vistana
Nice offer. Will there be enough snow to ski more than a groomed run or two at that time with man-made snow?

pacman777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nice offer. Will there be enough snow to ski more than a groomed run or two at that time with man-made snow?
Breckenridge is opening this weekend and they just got a huge snow storm earlier this week. If it's anything like last year, the snow conditions were awesome the weekend before thanksgiving where they had most blues and some black runs open including peak 6

https://www.breckenridge.com/

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Snow is good in the mountains this year. It was actually already snowing pretty hard two weeks ago. We were in Summit County for our annual HOA meeting for Val Chatelle, and the snow was deep. Then this snow fall happened.

MiniDog

Reaction score
Definitely interested.....checking with my husband....

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I do not know where Cindy got her information but according to this local report there is zero inches of snow on the ground. Curt

https://www.onthesnow.com/colorado/breckenridge/skireport.html

They usually count only the snow that has fallen since the resort has opened. There is a lot of snow. A couple of things:

1) This resort is awesome. I really, really like it.

2) We stayed there last year, for Thanksgiving, which happened to be a week 46. Breckenridge opened their peaks last year in this order: Peak 8, Peak 9, Peak 7. Peak 7 didn't open until 2-3 weeks after Thanksgiving. However, there is a gondola that takes you a few hundred yards to the base of Peak 8. They should have quite a bit of terrain open on Peak 8, and there should be several runs open on Peak 9 (which is near the downtown of Breckenridge). I will be very surprised if Peak 7 is opened by Thanksgiving (they could have opened it for Thanksgiving last year with the snow they had, it's more of a demand / operating expense issue when they get lots of early snow).

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I live in Colorado, so I know the snow situation. It's on the news every single night during the ski season, which has not started yet, but the snow is making the news.

pacman777

TUG Member
Reaction score
Both sides are still available if any one wants to rent it for the remainder of week checking out Sunday. Asking $100 per night

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 2, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day