• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

BookIt.Com

agedurkin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used them before? They have better prices than most, I have used Expedia and Travelocity, but never BookIT. Does anyone know if it is a reliable site?

Judy

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've used bookit.com twice. Once for a hotel in Waikiki and once for an AI in Cozumel (The Park Royal). The first time I had a problem with their website, called them, and it was fixed immediately. Both times, everything worked out exactly right. I will use them again. I'm very happy with their prices, service, and accurate descriptions.
I just wish they'd send me more email specials. I tend to forget about them.

JEFF H

Reaction score
one thing I don't like about bookit.com is All cancellations are subject to cancellation fees ranging from $19.95 by bookit.com plus any cancellation fees charged by the hotel or airline.
I made a hotel reservation thru them. The hotel information stated no penalty if cancelled 15 days befor check-in. My reservation was 5 months out so I felt I was safe making the reservation and then checking for frequent flyer tickets.
Came back the next day to cancel as I could not get the tickets and was charged $19.95 by bookit.com