• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bonvoy 75 night choice award

dneveu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbor, Marriott Shadow Ridge, Marriott Grand Chateau
Has anyone else had difficulty if they earned a 75 night choice award in being able to select the award? If yes have you been given an answer to the issue?

we had our final stay in the year, for 7 nights, post late. Upon receiving confirmation marriott showed we stayed 80 nights and are eligible for the 75 night award they claimed the reason we could not choose The award is that they are having technical difficulties and that the links are not working. They advised today it would be least 72 hours before this is fixed and to keep checking back. The agent mentioned they were receiving a large volume of calls due to the problem. Curious if anyone else has encountered this problem?

when I asked why they haven’t posted a note on the site alerting customers to the problem the agent did not have a response, except to say Marriott was aware of the problem and working to fix it.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Had no difficulty but we usually hit the 75 nights early in the year. I believe by the end of march we chose our award.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ann in CA

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Mountainside, Marriott's Waiohai, Marriott's Canyon Villas, Marriott's Marbella, Shell Vacation Club
We used ours on 12/28/19 in San Francisco with no problem. Only booked a week or so in advance, and had a lovely over night at the Palace Hotel, and breakfast in the Garden Court. Close to home, so a nice getaway while the Christmas decorations were still up.

JIMinNC

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marvin, NC (Charlotte) & Hilton Head Island, SC
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
My wife made 75 nights fairly late in December also (posted around Dec 19), but successfully made her selection just this past Sunday for 5 suite night awards. I also hit 50 nights a couple weeks ago and was able to make my selection also. We both just used the link in the email we got from Bonvoy alerting us to select our benefit.

dneveu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My wife made 75 nights fairly late in December also (posted around Dec 19), but successfully made her selection just this past Sunday for 5 suite night awards. I also hit 50 nights a couple weeks ago and was able to make my selection also. We both just used the link in the email we got from Bonvoy alerting us to select our benefit.
Thank you

dneveu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Had no difficulty but we usually hit the 75 nights early in the year. I believe by the end of march we chose our award.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thank you

dneveu

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We used ours on 12/28/19 in San Francisco with no problem. Only booked a week or so in advance, and had a lovely over night at the Palace Hotel, and breakfast in the Garden Court. Close to home, so a nice getaway while the Christmas decorations were still up.
Thank you