• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Boardwalk Resort,Virginia Beach fees?

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Using a AC ,are there any fees with this Resort. I know there no parking fee. TIA

maggiesmom

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
There weren't any before DRI, now who knows.

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
I called the resort directly spoke with Rosa who sounds like she would rather be somewhere else, there is a $7.00 night resort fee.
Rosa not quite sure, but she believes there is a 14% tax added onto the fee.
So basically I have to pay an extra $56.98. Still less than the exchange fee or the price for the Getaway fee. But still they (II) should list ALL fees and taxes up front in their(II) web site.:(

tschwa2, I just check the Diamond Resort -Fact sheet( saw your post on Williamsburg) and no fees is listed.

So has anyone stay there since DRI has taken over ??? Please let me know. TIA

Last edited:

maggiesmom

TUG Member
Reaction score
Boardwalk Resort, Virginia Beach Fees

Called again talk to Radiah at the front desk. I explain that I'm using an II AC/Exchange and inquired about the $7 a night + tax fee.
According to her those fees are already in the II Exchanges fees and will not charge.

She was able to tell me where I could find the "newly" published Fact Sheet that Diamond puts out (see below).

When Checking In: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $7.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Resort Fee includes WiFi, local calls, and use of the fitness center and pools.

- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
A resort fee of $7.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation