• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 29 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  • TUG started 29 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Check out our happy birthday post here: Happy Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Come check it out for a chance to win a Free TUG membership (or renewal) just for helping out!

Read more here
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $19,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $19 Million dollars
  • Our 2022 Timeshare Survey is now complete and the full results as well as our expert and witty analysis of each question is available here: Here We hope you enjoy reading the results as much as we did!
  • Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
  • Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! 50,000+ subscribers! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

Read more Here
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bluegreen Resorts deedback info - give your unwanted Bluegreen ownership back

bigkenny

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Oasis Lakes at the Fountains Resort
Well things must be happing as I cannot log into the Owner Sign In page on the Bluegreen web site. I`ve not heard back from `Sterling` but I think it’s gone through now so I expect some news officially very, very soon that’s it finally been done and I`m not a Bluegreen owner no more.

bigkenny

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Well an email came through today, thats it, its all done. :-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised that your Bluegreen transfer is now complete. Enclosed
you will find the finalized documents as evidence of the transfer
for your records.
We have confirmed with Bluegreen that you are no longer an owner of Unit
xxxxx, Week xx at The Oasis Lakes Resort.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats it, all done I`m finally finshed with Oasis Lakes, well they have had me for 21/22years
so I`m glad its ended. No more money to find to pay before Christmas every year now.

So it can be done `Deed Back` it works cost me nothing so from March 14th 2022 when I first went onto the Deed Back page at Bluegreen web site until final confirmation today 2nd June 2022 about two and half months in total all completed. Im a happy chap now :)

Dakine

Reaction score
Well an email came through today, thats it, its all done. :-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised that your Bluegreen transfer is now complete. Enclosed
you will find the finalized documents as evidence of the transfer
for your records.
We have confirmed with Bluegreen that you are no longer an owner of Unit
xxxxx, Week xx at The Oasis Lakes Resort.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats it, all done I`m finally finshed with Oasis Lakes, well they have had me for 21/22years
so I`m glad its ended. No more money to find to pay before Christmas every year now.

So it can be done `Deed Back` it works cost me nothing so from March 14th 2022 when I first went onto the Deed Back page at Bluegreen web site until final confirmation today 2nd June 2022 about two and half months in total all completed. Im a happy chap now :)
Im going to give mine back too. I live in Florida and its not worth it anymore to go to any of their resorts for us. We have 3 shih Tzu,s and have found B&B,s that allow them and are a lot cheaper than the Bluegreen scam. Wish I had never visited their 1 hour tour . Could never book on their web site for 4 years at the times I wanted. Even when I looked a year in advance. Almost feel like picketing their resort near here, Tradewinds, with a sign warning others on vacation. Venting here...

bigkenny

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Im going to give mine back too. I live in Florida and its not worth it anymore to go to any of their resorts for us. We have 3 shih Tzu,s and have found B&B,s that allow them and are a lot cheaper than the Bluegreen scam. Wish I had never visited their 1 hour tour . Could never book on their web site for 4 years at the times I wanted. Even when I looked a year in advance. Almost feel like picketing their resort near here, Tradewinds, with a sign warning others on vacation. Venting here...

My God if I lived in Florida like you said, I would just B&Bs as well. Now with the British Pound so low (this morning was at point $1.03 to a £1) that would kill Brits coming to US and esp paying maintance fees.

Im not over with US as hope to come back and visit friends over in Idaho (but in Summer) and will just be 2 week normal holiday but will wait till £ gets better :)

Im just glad no maintance fees heading my way soon!

dcox66

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Blue Green Aruba

I called the number on this website and provided my info and they offered 3 approaches (I informed them I lost my job and wanted out)

1. list on pinnacle
2. sell myself and do a title change request
3. "responsible exit" pay dues ahead for one year and they will take back the property

I couldn't believe it and immediately asked for the give back. They took a credit card for the dues and said my wife and I would receive exit contract via email in the next 3 weeks. We had 7000 points and maintenance fee was about 1100 dollars.

I logged into BG this morning and our July 2023 trip was canceled the credit for the charge was in the account so it is legit. Thanks to TUGS for your posts and the learning that this was even possible.

bigkenny

Reaction score
Resorts Owned

I called the number on this website and provided my info and they offered 3 approaches (I informed them I lost my job and wanted out)

1. list on pinnacle
2. sell myself and do a title change request
3. "responsible exit" pay dues ahead for one year and they will take back the property

I couldn't believe it and immediately asked for the give back. They took a credit card for the dues and said my wife and I would receive exit contract via email in the next 3 weeks. We had 7000 points and maintenance fee was about 1100 dollars.

I logged into BG this morning and our July 2023 trip was canceled the credit for the charge was in the account so it is legit. Thanks to TUGS for your posts and the learning that this was even possible.

Thats interesting I was a weeks owner I did not have to pay the dues ahead so that seems to be the big difference between weeks and points then for `Deed Back` well done. Im so glad Im out as I would be getting the bill for the maintenance fee in the next couple of weeks. All the best