• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bluegreen question

Cathyb

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Bluegreen manages Pono Kai where I own. Does anyone know if they work deals where I can give them my unit in exchange for Bluegreen points or an exchange to Florida to one of their properties? Any name or phone number you can give me of some knowledgable person there that can answer a question like that? Thank you in advance!

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
they had a deal going until Dec 31, where you could "upgrade" your week for $299. The name on that letter was Lani Liber, Owner Relations, 866 850 4999.

this deal is to permanently change your fixed week to points, but you retain the right to book your original wek 12 months out.

Last edited:

CharlesS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cathyb said:
Bluegreen manages Pono Kai where I own. Does anyone know if they work deals where I can give them my unit in exchange for Bluegreen points or an exchange to Florida to one of their properties?
Cathy,

If I understand correctly, you want to do an internal exchange and not to permanently trade in your deed for points. If I am wrong, hit the back button.

I don't think Bluegreen does such internal exchanges. If I am wrong, I too would like to know.

If you simply want to exchange your week and do not want to pay RCI, you might consider joining the Bluegreen Yahoo group and tell the members what you would like to do. Someone could use their points to get what you want and then you could trade.

Charles

Last edited:

tompk

TUG Member
Reaction score
pono kai

I also own at Pono Kai, non Bluegreen, and took a sales tour in Gatlinburg last fall while staying at Mountainloft. They offered to let me trade in my non Bluegreen Pono Kai for Bluegreen Pono Kai points as long as I would purchase a minimum of 5,000 additional Bluegreen points from them for about $7500. Thats the only trade in I know of and not too good a deal from my point of view.