• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

bluegreen points exit help

BonCon12

TUG Member
Reaction score
That is correct. You don’t “need” anything else. Have you listed it for free on the Free Board yet.

What people need to know.

Bluegreen points deeded at Christmas mountain
Annual Points - 13,000
Renewal Date - 10/1
Points currently in account and will transfer with sale
15,350 - xxxx Annual, xxxx Saved (fill-in the numbers from your account)
If this is Trust Fund E
Maint fee & Club Dues - 13,000 x 0.0660 = 858 + base fee $373 + club dues $139 = $1370 ( go on the website and look under maint fee history. It should be close to this number as I didn’t add in Arda)
Seller to pay $500 transfer fee
No elite benefits transfer with sale
Bonus time at home resort only.

Please feel free to copy and paste this info on the freebie board.

Bluegreen has 60 days to decide whether to exercise ROFR and take/buy your ownership.

Good luck @BonCon12
Thank you so very much for all the above info!! I don’t know what “Trust Fund E” means? But I do want to list these points for sale for $1.00. Thank you Tug member!

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
Thank you so very much for all the above info!! I don’t know what “Trust Fund E” means? But I do want to list these points for sale for $1.00. Thank you Tug member!
Bluegreen had different Trust Funds that points are assigned to. As you are an older owner you could be in a different fund. But if you have upgraded in tbe last 7-8 years you will be on E. See if your statement is close to my number minus the $139 club dues (they are billed separately) then we know. People want to know because with trust fund E you only pay one base fee and then the per point fee. If I added your points to my account, my fees would only go up the $853.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Blue Green Boyne
That is correct. You don’t “need” anything else. Have you listed it for free on the Free Board yet.

What people need to know.

Bluegreen points deeded at Christmas mountain
Annual Points - 13,000
Renewal Date - 10/1
Points currently in account and will transfer with sale
15,350 - xxxx Annual, xxxx Saved (fill-in the numbers from your account)
If this is Trust Fund E
Maint fee & Club Dues - 13,000 x 0.0660 = 858 + base fee $373 + club dues $139 = $1370 ( go on the website and look under maint fee history. It should be close to this number as I didn’t add in Arda)
Seller to pay $500 transfer fee
No elite benefits transfer with sale
Bonus time at home resort only.

Please feel free to copy and paste this info on the freebie board.

Bluegreen has 60 days to decide whether to exercise ROFR and take/buy your ownership.

Good luck @BonCon12

As I posted, I'll take it. I either get the points or Blue Green claims them back; either way you are free of them.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
As I posted, I'll take it. I either get the points or Blue Green claims them back; either way you are free of them.
That's great. @BonCon12 - @superman_32877 will private message you thru this forums message system. Look for an email. If you don't see it, let us know.

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
If it falls through there are bluegreen owners who help people sell or transfer their points at no charge Scott Wilson on Facebook bluegreen groups

tlgotz

Reaction score
We have been Bluegreen owners for a number of years. We have 3 deeds to sell; The Odyssey Resort in Wisconsin Dells 12,000 pts, Park Resort in Williamsburg 5,000 points, The Fountains in Orlando 5,000 points.
We have listed with Pinnochle and no activity. Partnered with Bluegreen so not a surprise.
eBay and couldn't sell but cost us $125+ to list all three.
Facebook and no luck.
We would take $100 for each just deed to be done.
We exclusively camp now and Bluegreen's Travelers Plus is a joke for camping.
18 months of maintenance fees for each one and we can be out. That is what Bluegreen is saying.
I haven't found any other options.
Just joined TUGBBS so hoping.....

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Which Bluegreen group? There are several.
You can find ScottWilson on the first group.

I have listed several others in the second photo.

IMG_2052.jpeg
IMG_2051.jpeg

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
We would take $100 for each just deed to be done.

unfortunately you are likely asking $100 too much....vs perhaps even having to offer to pay the transfer fee yourself as a seller.

can absolutely offer it up for free on the giveaway forum, but see above!

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Which Bluegreen group? There are several.
In the first group, look under file section.
there are several documents to read, please do so.
they will answer all your questions - using this method, I have sales agreements on two out of three contracts I want to sell.
I came to a price agreement, signed the sales contract as did buyer and then submitted the contract along with the $500 transfer fee to Bluegreen to review for ROFR.
so whether the buyer gets it or Bluegreen takes it back, I will be out of those ownerships.

tlgotz

Reaction score
unfortunately you are likely asking $100 too much....vs perhaps even having to offer to pay the transfer fee yourself as a seller.

We would pay tranfer fees a give them away. However, people thought it was a scam.

tlgotz

Reaction score
In the first group, look under file section.
there are several documents to read, please do so.
they will answer all your questions - using this method, I have sales agreements on two out of three contracts I want to sell.
I came to a price agreement, signed the sales contract as did buyer and then submitted the contract along with the $500 transfer fee to Bluegreen to review for ROFR.
so whether the buyer gets it or Bluegreen takes it back, I will be out of those ownerships.

tlgotz

Reaction score
We have been Bluegreen owners for a number of years. We have 3 deeds to sell; The Odyssey Resort in Wisconsin Dells 12,000 pts, Park Resort in Williamsburg 5,000 points, The Fountains in Orlando 5,000 points.
We have listed with Pinnochle and no activity. Partnered with Bluegreen so not a surprise.
Facebook and no luck.
We would pay for transfer fees. No money fron "buyer".
18 months of maintenance fees for each one and we can be out. That is what Bluegreen is saying.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Agree of course to listing it on TUG freebie giveaway forum, but suggest you read the files on Facebook group so you know what info is needed for the transfer.

and yes, plan on paying the $500 transfer fee. If you bought those three ownerships at different times then it is likely there will be three fees. If purchased together, there would be one.

Last edited:

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@tlgotz

this is NOT my ad but is an example of info needed for a sale.

Sale pending

For Sale:
12,000 annual
Deeded: Patrick Henry
Week: 6 Unit: 1215; PUP 1 wk 2 BDR/2BA
Week: 6 Unit: 1216; PUP 1 wk 2 BDR/2BA
Week: 1 Unit: 1216; PUP 1 wk 2 BDR/2BA
Earn Date: 9/01
Trust fund E, Sales Type A
Maintenance fees: $849.60
Timeshare paid in full and current on fees; Current points 12,000, expire 8/31/2024
Saved points 275, expire 8/31/2024.
Purchase price: $750-OBO (due after ROFR)
Seller pays transfer fees

hope this helps

Beth_Curt

TUG Member
Reaction score
Facebook and no luck.
We would pay for transfer fees. No money fron "buyer".
Just stop paying MF.