• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

bluegreen points exit help

BonCon12

TUG Member
Reaction score
We have been Bluegreen owners for 27 years. Although we’ve enjoyed most of our vacations we are at a time in our lives that we can no longer afford or use our 13,000 points. We must get out of ownership. Do any of you have a direction that we can go. What about Wesley Financial Group? I am not savvy enough to do this on my own.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We have been Bluegreen owners for 27 years. Although we’ve enjoyed most of our vacations we are at a time in our lives that we can no longer afford or use our 13,000 points. We must get out of ownership. Do any of you have a direction that we can go. What about Wesley Financial Group? I am not savvy enough to do this on my own.
Avoid Wesley Financial. A timeshare exit company. You can do what they do all by yourself, for close to free. They will charge thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars. Read this instead, Bluegreen has a deedback program. Always contact your resort manager or HOA first!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
have you made any effort to give the points back or offer them up on the resale market for free before considering forking out thousands of dollars to a random company?

R1964

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Holiday Club
Find out if they have a deed back program. If not you could give it away. It's not worth much on the resale market.

BonCon12

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I am told that I must be a BBS member but can’t find where to register for that. I’m not good on computers.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Thank you for your response. I am told that I must be a BBS member but can’t find where to register for that. I’m not good on computers.
You are already a BBS and a TUG member. Where are you getting this message?

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Try Pinnacle time share sales its Bluegreen's authorized resale arm.

BonCon12

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on Wesley group. Every time I call Bluegreen headquarters they tell me they are closed. The only choice they give is transferred to the setting up a vacation! I guess if I’m to try to sell by myself I need that Estoppil letter but they won’t take my call. I also don’t have a copy of our 27 yr old deed.

AndySamuels

Reaction score
There are Facebook groups for Bluegreen resale that seem to be pretty active.

Right now there are only 13 Bluegreen listings on eBay for resale and there is bidding.

According to chatter on Facebook Bluegreen has been exercising right of first refusal (e.g. they buy from the seller).

With extra incentives (e.g. you pay for the transfer + pre-paying maintenance fees) you have a reasonable shot at offloading.

Pinnacle is a waste of time and $ according to consensus here on TUG, online in general and on Facebook.

Caution: not empirical or otherwise to be construed as professional advise.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BlueGreen Points
Try Pinnacle time share sales its Bluegreen's authorized resale arm.
From what I have been told, Pinnacle is owned by BlueGreen. I've had my points listed with them for over a year and no activity. They have a tremendous amount of inventory for resale. Although cheap, they just listing just sits there.

MrockStar

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
From what I have been told, Pinnacle is owned by BlueGreen. I've had my points listed with them for over a year and no activity. They have a tremendous amount of inventory for resale. Although cheap, they just listing just sits there.
Yup, you have to pay the buyer to give your timeshare away for free. The market is flooded because of CV-19.

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score

Do you own your points outright, or is there a loan outstanding ?

If there is a loan outstanding no one will want anything to do with your points.

Fatbaby52

TUG Member
Reaction score

I'm not sure if this is even allowed, and I don't want to overpromise, but I might be interested in your points. If you'd be willing to walk me through how the system works and are truly willing to just give them away, it would be worth a chat.

I want to apologize in advance, I'm a weird mix of dumb, curious, and risk-averse.

PharmDoc

Reaction score
Have you been able to resolve your issue? If not, please message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BonCon12

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good Morning PharmDoc, I did go to the “Bluegreen Exit “ homepage & filled out the form that was provided. That was on Monday 4/19. I haven’t gotten a response. I’m going to call the 844 # that was provided in the article.

PharmDoc

Reaction score
How much are your maintenance fees?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BonCon12

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi PharmDoc, I did call the Bluegreen help line. They explained to me what I have to do in order to sell it. We would pay all closing costs. We have 15,350 points to use before 9/30/21. Then on 10/1 we have another 13,000 points to use.
Just FYI.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Blue Green Boyne
Hi PharmDoc, I did call the Bluegreen help line. They explained to me what I have to do in order to sell it. We would pay all closing costs. We have 15,350 points to use before 9/30/21. Then on 10/1 we have another 13,000 points to use.
Just FYI.

If you are deeded to Christmas Mountain, I'd be happy to try to transfer it to my name.

BonCon12

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I finally got to speak with someone at Bluegreen I told her that I don’t even have the deed anymore. She said when we transferred our “week” & changed to points that points don’t have a deed anymore. We need to do a Title Transfer form, pay $500. & fill it out with our info & basic info on the person buying it. Then it takes 30 -60 days to finalize. The last time we paid for more points they put us in Christmas Mountain. This is all pretty confusing.

GrayFal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
When I finally got to speak with someone at Bluegreen I told her that I don’t even have the deed anymore. She said when we transferred our “week” & changed to points that points don’t have a deed anymore. We need to do a Title Transfer form, pay $500. & fill it out with our info & basic info on the person buying it. Then it takes 30 -60 days to finalize. The last time we paid for more points they put us in Christmas Mountain. This is all pretty confusing.
That is correct. You don’t “need” anything else. Have you listed it for free on the Free Board yet.

What people need to know.

Bluegreen points deeded at Christmas mountain
Annual Points - 13,000
Renewal Date - 10/1
Points currently in account and will transfer with sale
15,350 - xxxx Annual, xxxx Saved (fill-in the numbers from your account)
If this is Trust Fund E
Maint fee & Club Dues - 13,000 x 0.0660 = 858 + base fee $373 + club dues $139 = $1370 ( go on the website and look under maint fee history. It should be close to this number as I didn’t add in Arda)
Seller to pay $500 transfer fee
No elite benefits transfer with sale
Bonus time at home resort only.

Please feel free to copy and paste this info on the freebie board.

Bluegreen has 60 days to decide whether to exercise ROFR and take/buy your ownership.

Good luck @BonCon12