• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

BlueGreen cancellation of purchase agreement

DougieTurns

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BlueGreen
Hi all, first day here as most of you have made a mistake that brought you here in the first place but wanted some opinions on making sure i am cancelling my purchase agreement properly because i dont want to be in this at all after finding the market for these exact contracts. i purchased from blue greens 2 days ago so i have 10 days to cancel and want to make sure i have everything right.

August 18, 2024

My Name
My Address

To: Bluegreen Resorts

Contract reference number: *******

Attention customer service,

This letter is to inform you that I want to exercise my right of rescission to cancel our timeshare contract immediately that was purchased on August 16, 2024 at the Bluegreen Vacation Preview Center in Sevierville, TN, contract reference number *******, in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee. I want a full refund of the initial deposit amount of $2839.00 that was paid with a visa card ending with XXXX and the $49.00 that was paid with a visa card ending in XXXX. I also do not authorize any future additional charges to my bank account or credit card.

Sincerely,
Douglas Turner

In the state of TN the contracts says this
If you elect to cancel, you may do so by hand delivering notice to the club developer within the designated period, by mailing notice to: Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited, inc., ATTN: corporate sales accounting dept., 4960 conference way N ste 100, boca ration FL 33431-3311 by prepaid united states mail, postmarked anytime within the designated period, or by email at BGTN.SERVICES@BLUEGREENVACATIONS.COM time stamped within the designated period. any dispute, claim, action, question or difference relating to or regarding this cancellation provision shall be referred to mandatory arbitration as referenced in section 26 of the attached terms and conditions.

I just want to make sure all I need to send them is this email right here as they accept that for a cancellation policy because i really dont want in this lol

thanks in advance!!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I would also mail it certified via USPS and get that receipt. Well worth the $2-3. If it even costs that much.

You can get a timeshare free or nearly free. You can also get a really great timeshare for a great price by looking on various websites. Knowledge is everything. Ask questions, decide what you really where you want to go on vacation and what size of unit you need.

Welcome to TUG. Highly recommend paying the $15 to join.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
congrats on finding TUG and rescinding!

hope you enjoy years of happy family vacations with the thousands of dollars you just saved!