• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bluegreen 6000 EOEY Points Free to good home!

PhoenixCodes

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would like to give away my POINTS timeshare. I have had this for years and do not use it. It is deeded for a 2 weeks in Hollister, MO at the Paradise Points lodge, weeks 22 and 48, unit #7102. These points can be used anywhere in the Bluegreen network or converted via RCI if you have it. Maintenance fees are paid up as of May of this year, with all 6000 points available for immediate use. Maintenance fees are approximately $566 yearly. There's an additional $139 in yearly Club Dues if you're not already a Bluegreen owner.

I don't get a chance to go often enough, and when I do, I don't have the luxury of planning far enough in advance to actually be able to book. I like the resorts, I just don't want a timeshare after all! Please only message if you really want to buy this, I don't want brokers or 'my friend might be interested can I give them your number'. Thanks! Direct sales only, I really want to get rid of this burden.

Points Specs:
  • Week 22
    3000 points EOEY
  • Week 48
    3000 points EOEY
  • @Paradise Point in Hollister, MO
  • Unit# 7102
  • Earn Date May 1
  • Sales Type A
  • Trust E

Last edited:

mdunc68

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
I would like to give away my POINTS timeshare. I have had this for years and do not use it. It is deeded for a 2 weeks in Hollister, MO at the Paradise Points lodge, weeks 22 and 48, unit #7102. These points can be used anywhere in the Bluegreen network or converted via RCI if you have it. Maintenance fees are paid up as of May of this year, with all 6000 points available for immediate use. Maintenance fees are approximately $566 yearly. There's an additional $139 in yearly Club Dues if you're not already a Bluegreen owner.

I don't get a chance to go often enough, and when I do, I don't have the luxury of planning far enough in advance to actually be able to book. I like the resorts, I just don't want a timeshare after all! Please only message if you really want to buy this, I don't want brokers or 'my friend might be interested can I give them your number'. Thanks! Direct sales only, I really want to get rid of this burden.

Points Specs:
  • Week 22
    3000 points EOEY
  • Week 48
    3000 points EOEY
  • @Paradise Point in Hollister, MO
  • Unit# 7102
  • Earn Date May 1
  • Sales Type A
  • Trust E
Hello. Is this still available?

PhoenixCodes

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello. Is this still available?
Yes, they absolutely are! I saw your PM as well, thanks for making sure I saw your interest. Let me know if you'd like them and we can start the paperwork and all and have them to you ASAP.