• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bluebeards Castle Hilltop II

Alvesm

Reaction score
Does anyone know if partial kitchen means no stove at Hilltop II?

irbyjr

Reaction score
Alvesm said:
Does anyone know if partial kitchen means no stove at Hilltop II?
It means a small undercounter fridge and sink, a countertop two-burner stove (no oven), microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots/pans, etc., for about four people. You can probably get more if you need it.

tjk2134

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a studio booked for December 06 and I have many doubts about Bluebeards, I would be interested in a full report when you get back
thanks and good luck

Tia

TUG Member
Reaction score
tjk2134 I look forward to hearing from you also in December. I have read from owners who read the www.bluebeards.net owners boards and bluebeard yahoo groups then report back they find things better than expected. It's not 4 or 5 star, nor RID like it was :( , plus many islanders work on what they call island time aka slow. Hopefully the issues with the developer/management here will be settled sooner than later, so all vacationers can get back to just enjoying the USVI.

tjk2134

TUG Member
Reaction score
thanks for the link to bluebeards.net and I'll look at the yahoo forum.
I have looked at many reviews on tripadvisor.com about St. thomas resorts and it's amazing how they can be so different. We don't expect Marriott quality, were just hoping they find our reservations for 2 studios and that it's not a high crime area.
It's my understanding that bluebeards castle is way up on the hill, close to or in town. and the villas ll are between the castle and the beach. I am renting these 2 studios for my wife, daughter and inlaws and I really want things to go smooth for thier vacation
thanks

caribbean

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I haven't been there in years so can't speak to the condition. But I can tell you that you will have a wonderful view of the harbor & sunset.

irbyjr

Reaction score
Bluebeard's Castle

tjk2134 said:
thanks for the link to bluebeards.net and I'll look at the yahoo forum.
I have looked at many reviews on tripadvisor.com about St. thomas resorts and it's amazing how they can be so different. We don't expect Marriott quality, were just hoping they find our reservations for 2 studios and that it's not a high crime area.>

Crime is there as it is everywhere, but as at home, stay out of questionable areas, especially at night, and you'll be fine.

<It's my understanding that bluebeards castle is way up on the hill, close to or in town. and the villas ll are between the castle and the beach. I am renting these 2 studios for my wife, daughter and inlaws and I really want things to go smooth for thier vacation
thanks
>

It is on a hill, walking distance to town in daylight, but NOT at night. Hilltop II units are my favorites as they are near the (medium-size) pool and restaurants. BUT, there is no beach at the Castle. You can use the Bluebeard's Beach Club facilities or any other beach, but you have to get there--2-3 miles away. I have a labeled aerial photo of the Castle facilities that I can send to you if you like.

Irbjr@aol.com