• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

BJ's

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
For those of you who are members at BJ's, I have a question...

I got a voucher on Groupon for BJ's:
  • $50 for a One-Year BJ’s Wholesale Inner Circle Membership with a $20 BJ’s Gift Card and $55 in Coupon Savings ($125 Value).
Do I have to pay $30.00 to bring a guest or is it complimentary?

Bucky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Oceanwatch (2)
BJ's unlike Sam's club, does not check your card when entering the store. You just need to present it at checkout. If your friend wants to purchase an item while with you, just use your card or go to the customer service desk and I think they will give them a one day pass to try out.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
BJ's is offering a one year membership for $25 right now.

Bucky

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Oceanwatch (2)
BJ's here on Long Island does check your card before you go in

Must be a local policy. I've been to different ones here in NC and ones in FL and dont have to show the card until checkout. If you have to present your card at checkout, which you do, either to the cashier or by scanning it at self checkout, it just seems redundant to show it while walking in the door!

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
The friend is certainly allowed in with you.

wackymother

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I always breeze by the door checkers at Costco and BJ's, saying that my husband will be along with the card in a few minutes.

You can bring all the friends you like, and if you pay for their purchases and have them pay you back later, everything will be fine. In fact, at Costco, I think if you show your Costco card at checkout, and you stand there, your friend can even pay for their purchases with their own Visa card.

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Thanks for all the responses. It sounds like I don't need to worry about bringing my friend as a guest.