• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Big Frank &Bruce CZ

Sandcrab

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just sent both you guys emails about possible rendevous (sp) ron-dah-vue at Hotel on the Cay, St Croix. :cool:

bigfrank

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow what are the odds of me seeing this so soon after you posted this. I have not been here in two days as I have been busy on www.timeshareforums.com , that is where I am daily since I help run it. I just looked and did not see an Email. I leave for Acapulco Sat 7am so I may not be back here to reply for a bit. You can try email or posting on my site but I will not be able to get a hold of after Sat 4am.
I have my tickets on hold for for March 20-25 and will be booking them tommorow night.
We will be kicking up St Croix with good old CZ. I hope there is still an island after we leave. I am also coming back for Easter with my family.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do not worry as this old geezer will make sure that all rules concerning proper :D deportment and behavior are followed.

Frank, Sandcrab lives not to far from Minocqa Wi were we will be staritng this Feb 24 for snowmobiling which is about 310 miles from our home.

Why are you two up so late? I am loooking foward to meeting every one down there.

Is anyone bringing :D ice fishing equitment?

Bruce :D

bigfrank said:
Wow what are the odds of me seeing this so soon after you posted this. I have not been here in two days as I have been busy on www.timeshareforums.com , that is where I am daily since I help run it. I just looked and did not see an Email. I leave for Acapulco Sat 7am so I may not be back here to reply for a bit. You can try email or posting on my site but I will not be able to get a hold of after Sat 4am.
I have my tickets on hold for for March 20-25 and will be booking them tommorow night.
We will be kicking up St Croix with good old CZ. I hope there is still an island after we leave. I am also coming back for Easter with my family.

Last edited:

Sandcrab

TUG Member
Reaction score
Big Frank and CZ,

Not to temper your bathing habits but we just had a Yorker get dabbed a bit by a sandshark. Generally,swimming is good. Just keep an eye below the trunkline. Can't wait to have a brewski with you guys.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
No problem as I will go in the water only at the same time as Big Frank and in compared to little old greezer stringyme Big Frank would look like a 7 course feast :D in comparison.

You are up way to late this morning.

P.S., to bad you can not bring along some of that Minnesota Lutefiske for Big Frank to try. Thespecial stuff that has been stored :D outside.

Bruce :D

Sandcrab said:
Big Frank and CZ,

Not to temper your bathing habits but we just had a Yorker get dabbed a bit by a sandshark. Generally,swimming is good. Just keep an eye below the trunkline. Can't wait to have a brewski with you guys.