- Jan 2, 2017
- Reaction score
- Resorts Owned
- Sheraton Vistana Villages, Wyndham Grand Desert
Saw this under Fee/Other Info tonight for an exchange vacation Dec 2019 at Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta. Previous info had a limit of 1 week during peak (now gone) and a $11 pp/pd fee (ages 12 and up). The fee now replaced by a $30 pp/pd adult and $15 pp/pd for kids (ages 2-12).
- Resort applies a US$30 Resort Fee per adult, per night, and a US$15 Resort Fee per children per night (2 to 12 years old). Fee includes: One-way transportation Airport to Hotel, transportation throughout the Resort, local phone calls, basic Internet for 1 device, Gym Access, Press summary, a Welcome drink, Daily Housekeeping service, cover to the "Santuario" and 25% resort credits.
- A Guest Certificate is required for multiple and consecutive reservations starting from the second confirmation, with different names for each reservation. Reservations are checked by ID and name. Reservations with the same name will be cancelled. Resort credits are calculated on the final total of the mandatory resort fee
- Resort offers one-way transportation from the Airport to the Hotel. To request this service, please access the following link with your confirmation letter in hand: https://shuttleservices.vidanta.com Please enter your RCI weeks ID plus the relation number confirmed, and follow directions in the website to book transportation.
- If booking for a guest, subscriber's RCI weeks ID plus relation number must be provided along with the guest's last name on the reservation. Transportation must be requested at least 48 hrs prior the check in date. To receive the service, you must provide the confirmation received upon arrival. **Close date confirmations made 48 hrs prior to arrival will not be accepted.**