• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Biennial Studio at an RCI Points Resort

jpkjr1

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Australia RCI Points unit. Looking for an inexpensive US RCI Points unit, so I can maintain my RCI Points membership. I have other units I can convert to points and they are pretty cheap to buy on the open market, so I don't care if it doesn't provide many points. I'm thinking of an every other year studio at a resort with MF's on the lower end of the spectrum. Never went to the Australia resort and probably won't go to the next one. Just looking for cheap points ownership. Any thoughts fellow TUGGERS?

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Australia RCI Points unit. Looking for an inexpensive US RCI Points unit, so I can maintain my RCI Points membership. I have other units I can convert to points and they are pretty cheap to buy on the open market, so I don't care if it doesn't provide many points. I'm thinking of an every other year studio at a resort with MF's on the lower end of the spectrum. Never went to the Australia resort and probably won't go to the next one. Just looking for cheap points ownership. Any thoughts fellow TUGGERS?
Grandview w/ points are the gold standard because of the low cost per point in maintenance fees. The best is the 122000 point weeks. They also have 61000 point weeks for their 1 bedrooms.

There are a couple that are better (Massanutten), but points contracts for the high point value weeks are pretty hard to find.

jpkjr1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I'm not really looking for many points . I can do Points For Deposit with my RCI Weeks units. I am looking for an inexpensive buy in at a RCI Points resort. Something like a biennial studio would be perfect.

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is a grandview 1 bedroom triennial that comes with 16,333 points for 137 in maintenance fees per year. It would be hard to beat that. It is listed in the marketplace.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Thank you for your reply. I'm not really looking for many points . I can do Points For Deposit with my RCI Weeks units. I am looking for an inexpensive buy in at a RCI Points resort. Something like a biennial studio would be perfect.
You just missed a 61K biennial at auction. 61K is a great unit with a low MF

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
This just went a few days ago. Look out for a similar unit. Best of luck.
56C89413-CBD4-4A29-BE60-D5D48A78939C.jpeg