• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Best weeks to book for rentals in Orlando

AROMANO

TUG Member
Reaction score
What week(s) in Orlando would bring the best sucess if I were looking to rent out my unit for a week?

I have heard that Christmas and 4th of July are two big ones. Are there any other weeks that should find renters easily?

Thanks

Anthony

spiceycat

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Lake Towers @WDW
Thanksgiving, Easter, the week before Easter, some spring breaker weeks - see what your town has as for a spring break week and try for that.

Now with adults the food/wine festavial is very popular - but it helps to stay onsite for that...

the week between Christmas and Ny is very popular.

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
week before easter and week between christmas and NY

these are about the highest peak times for the parks.

AROMANO

TUG Member
Reaction score
So, if you were to rank the weeks, would it look something like this?

1. Christmas
2. 4th of July
3. New Year
4. Easter
5. Spring breaks

Thanks,

Are these weeks in order of how much you can get for a weekly rental?

Vodo

Reaction score
Because we are Florida residents (natives) who spend 6 to 12 weeks a year in the Disney area, we devote a lot of time to searching for good deals. I would say that the strongest periods would be (not necessarily in order):

Weeks 51 and 52 (but the weeks before and after are weak)
Thanksgiving week (again, the weeks before and after are weak)
Most of March and April (Spring Break, Easter)
Most of June, July and August (Summer Break)

The weakest periods are: January (excluding New Year's), May, September, October, November (excluding Thanksgiving), and the first half of December.

When it comes to the Disney area, pretty much anytime school is out is a peak period.

Cindy