• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Best Walt Disney World Rides, Ranked

mentalbreak

TUG Member
Reaction score
When in November? If you’re going to be there the 19th-20th, I highly recommend the Orlando informer meetup group. I booked for December 10th, which sold out in a matter of 3 hours..... it’s an exclusive event, they only sell 7K tickets and it includes free food. The park is closed for event attendees. Little to no wait times.

Another hijack. @CPNY do you stay in a TS when you attend the meetup or take advantage of the discounted onsite hotels? We have tickets for our first meetup 12/3-4 and not sure which way we will go

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Another hijack. @CPNY do you stay in a TS when you attend the meetup or take advantage of the discounted onsite hotels? We have tickets for our first meetup 12/3-4 and not sure which way we will go
My sister in law wanted to stay onsite, I vetoed that. I don’t want to bother packing up and moving hotels since we are doing Disney the week prior and staying at SVR. if I was just doing the meetup, I’d probably stay onsite because of how late the park is open.

so if I’m staying any days before or after the event id stay in a TS. If I’m there for one or two nights for the event only, I’d book the hotel

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef
We are on Day 4 at the parks and so far my favorite ride has been Rise of the Resistance at Hollywood Studios followed by Soarin Around the World at Epcot. With that being said I have ridden the Haunted Mansion 6 times since we have been here, I'm a bit addicted to this ride.

TheHolleys87

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
We are on Day 4 at the parks and so far my favorite ride has been Rise of the Resistance at Hollywood Studios followed by Soarin Around the World at Epcot. With that being said I have ridden the Haunted Mansion 6 times since we have been here, I'm a bit addicted to this ride.
Just wondering, have you ever ridden the original Soarin’ over California? It was so much better than Around the World that we can’t ride World anymore. California was actual film of real places & people, some places I knew and some I wasn’t familiar with. World is all CGI of places I’ve seen so many times that it’s boring. Not to mention the curved Eiffel Tower….

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I love both of those. Have your been on the Pandora rides yet?

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Just wondering, have you ever ridden the original Soarin’ over California? It was so much better than Around the World that we can’t ride World anymore. California was actual film of real places & people, some places I knew and some I wasn’t familiar with. World is all CGI of places I’ve seen so many times that it’s boring. Not to mention the curved Eiffel Tower….

I do not remember riding the original Soarin but it sounds great....

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I love both of those. Have your been on the Pandora rides yet?

No we did not make it over to Animal Kingdom this trip. We spent 2 days at Magic Kingdom and 2 Days at Hollywood Studios and 1 day at Epcot and 2 days at the resort and Disney Springs.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
No we did not make it over to Animal Kingdom this trip. We spent 2 days at Magic Kingdom and 2 Days at Hollywood Studios and 1 day at Epcot and 2 days at the resort and Disney Springs.
What did your grands think of Frozen? I love it and will stand in line 30 minutes to ride it with my granddaughter. I would even stand in line to ride it just with Rick. Soarin' is a great ride. But Test Track has long lines and breaks down often. There is not much to do at Epcot right now. When Ratatouille and the new Guardians of the Galaxy open, it will be way different.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
What did your grands think of Frozen? I love it and will stand in line 30 minutes to ride it with my granddaughter. I would even stand in line to ride it just with Rick. Soarin' is a great ride. But Test Track has long lines and breaks down often. There is not much to do at Epcot right now. When Ratatouille and the new Guardians of the Galaxy open, it will be way different.

Cindy, My 5 year old loved Frozen did that twice and Test Track twice. we had adjoining rooms at animal kingdom lodge and he would race in each morning and say gammy its rope drop time...so off him and I would go and the rest of them would catch up to us...We were so lucky that the mask mandate was dropped during day 2 of our trip so it made it so much better to not have to wear the mask outside in the 80 degree heat.

The ride he really enjoyed the most was the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, we got to the park on the 2nd day at 6;45 and they let us in and we went right to that ride and rode it twice in a row and then went to thunder mountain rode that once and then got in line for splash mountain

Bailey#1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC SSR BWV, Avenue Plaza, Redington Ambassador
Cindy, My 5 year old loved Frozen did that twice and Test Track twice. we had adjoining rooms at animal kingdom lodge and he would race in each morning and say gammy its rope drop time...so off him and I would go and the rest of them would catch up to us...We were so lucky that the mask mandate was dropped during day 2 of our trip so it made it so much better to not have to wear the mask outside in the 80 degree heat.

The ride he really enjoyed the most was the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, we got to the park on the 2nd day at 6;45 and they let us in and we went right to that ride and rode it twice in a row and then went to thunder mountain rode that once and then got in line for splash mountain
We are taking our 5 year old grandson in November and can not wait. Glad you are having a good time!

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We are taking our 5 year old grandson in November and can not wait. Glad you are having a good time!

I was shocked at how much stamina my 5 year old grandson had that early in the morning...I had such a good time with him. We would usually go back to the rom around 2pm to take a nap and grab some lunch in our room and then we could go back to the park later at night.... I'm so glad we had adjoining rooms because he could come in at anytime and chat with us

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just love Disney World. I also love Disneyland. My grandkids love Disney too. I hope we get to go with our older grandkids again soon. They have been so busy, and summer is too hot.

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just love Disney World. I also love Disneyland. My grandkids love Disney too. I hope we get to go with our older grandkids again soon. They have been so busy, and summer is too hot.

The last time I was at Disney World was 19 years ago when my oldest, the father of my grandkids was 12....So we really had a great time.