• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Best Pool @ Hawaiian Timeshare

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have very little experience with resort pools in Hawaii. I do know that I was anxiously awaiting the hgvc deposit of kingsland inventory because the pool area looks fantastic. Fortunately,

If it were my wife and I the pool would be an afterthought, but with young kids (our boys will be 3) who may not fully appreciate the ocean I am very happy to have a great pool that we’ll be able to spend time at.

When we return I am hoping (when they boys are say 6) to stay at bay club, because those units look great and I think they won’t care as much about the pool.

jnsrusty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Marbrisa
We love the pools at Kingsland. When we went there for the first time, we didn't originally plan on spending a lot of time in the pool. We went to a new beach every day and enjoyed each and every one of them. When we came back to Kingsland after our excursions, however, we also enjoyed our time in the pools. My son absolutely adored the larger pool slide and must have gone down it 100 times. He thought it was the greatest thing ever and talked about that slide for many months after we returned home! My husband and I enjoyed the adult pool and the drinks from the pool bar. While staying at Kingsland, on one of our days, we also decided to take a trip to the pools at the Waikoloa Resort and they are amazing! If you have kids, they will be in heaven with multiple slides and waterfalls. So, every time I book a Hawaiian vacation now, I always factor in the pool because I know my kids especially will appreciate it after a wonderful day at the beach.