• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Beach invasion on Marco Island

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score

nerodog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks
Still amazes me people don’t get it. And I don’t want to hear they should be able to go and I can stay home. They are preventing people like me who would follow guidelines from going. The actions of some are affecting many.
Totally agree. It will be an endless cycle and everyone will be impacted. I'm here in Portugal and it's very orderly and people are respectful of the phases, social distancing etc. No beaches open here till June depending on the numbers in the coming weeks. It's been slow and methodical but it's working.

LMD

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is not good news for residents living in Southwest Florida.
Smelling smoke for 24 hours is not good for the lungs.
Yes I can't imagine being ill and having to deal with this on top of it. It smells like a camp fire inside our house. I have never been a fan of camp fires. Some folks have had to evacuate. Hope they are able to get it under control soon!

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
And the balcony is littered with love bugs
Our front porch has very few love bugs compared to the last few days. I think the cool air, the smoke, and the wind have them going away. It was so annoying to open the door and have those things all over the porch, but today they are gone. They want to get out before Friday when the 305's try to show up.