• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Timeshare Giveaway rules!

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
I’m sorry, I was under the impression that Bargain Deals were $500.00 or less?
I will post my ad elsewear.
Silentg

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Here is the most recent rule update:

Summary added April 15, 2016:

-All timeshares offered in this forum should be offered for free.

-You may ask the new owner to pay for the transfer fees.

-You may not ask the new owner to pay the maintenance fee for a usage year that you are going to keep.

-If you want to "sell" your timeshare, please use the TUG Marketplace, instead.

-Please do not post "want Ads" in the Bargain Deals Forum. This forum is for those wanting to give things away. Want Ads can be posted in the TUG Marketplace.

- Please don't post rentals in the Bargain Deals Forum - we already have other areas for rentals:

-TUG Timeshare Marketplace (any date - any price.)

-Last Minute Rentals ($100 per night or less - 45 days or less.)​

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
So can I post looking for a trade in Bargain Deals?

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
So can I post looking for a trade in Bargain Deals?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
No, we have a direct exchange section of the marketplace for trading.

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score
How do I delete my post in the Bargain section? I’m going through the transfer process currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
How do I delete my post in the Bargain section? I’m going through the transfer process currently.

Sent from my iPhone using
What I do is put a post in it saying it is no longer available. That has always worked as others now know not to contact me about it.

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score
What I do is put a post in it saying it is no longer available. That has always worked as others now know not to contact me about it.
Thank You!
Already have done that!
Thanks Again

satibradshaw

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Galveston Seaside Resort
Summary added April 15, 2016:

-All timeshares offered in this forum should be offered for free.

-You may ask the new owner to pay for the transfer fees.

-You may not ask the new owner to pay the maintenance fee for a usage year that you are going to keep.

-If you want to "sell" your timeshare, please use the TUG Marketplace, instead.

-Please do not post "want Ads" in the Bargain Deals Forum. This forum is for those wanting to give things away. Want Ads can be posted in the TUG Marketplace.

- Please don't post rentals in the Bargain Deals Forum - we already have other areas for rentals:

-TUG Timeshare Marketplace (any date - any price.)
-Last Minute Rentals ($100 per night or less - 45 days or less.)

Thanks,
DeniseM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, we are going to try something new in hopes that it will work out and not turn into a fiasco :crash:

What this forum will serve as, is a place for members to post "smoking deals" on anything from Timeshares, to taco toppings. I dont care what it is, as long as it is a "smoking deal" it can go here.

The intent of this forum is for folks to have a place to list a timeshare they are trying to GIVE AWAY or otherwise dispose of, completely free of charge. no TUG membership is required, no fees to be paid...just list your timeshare here to be given away to a willing owner!

Any post here is subject to removal if it is not considered to be a smoking deal, and a full refund of the amount paid to post the ad will be given immediately.

This forum will of course be subject to abuse, however I hope that it will be kept to a minimum to allow this forum to continue. If not, Ill shut it off and consider it a lesson learned!

Please use your best judgement when posting "smoking deals" and ENSURE YOU WORD THE TITLE ACCORDINGLY.

"Residence club avaria week 52/penthouse, Free to good owner!" is a valid title for a smoking deal

as would be

"Woot.com selling 60GB ipods for $99.99 today only!"

"buy my timeshare" is not

This forum will also serve as a place to move posts that may be borderline advertisements from other forums.

enjoy! :banana:

We have a timeshare that we still owe money on, but would like to see if there is anyone wanting to take it over. Which forum do we post to for that?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
If you join TUG ($15) you can post an Ad for free in our classfieds - the TUG Marketplace.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
So are you not allowed to ask for MF coverage on current points that the new owner will be receiving?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
no, timeshares in the bargain deals section have to be offered for free.