• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Bachelor already a bust

davenlib

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well the good doctor and his loving Sara are already broken up...can you believe it....this is according to the mornning paper...go figure.....

did you really see any chemistry between the two???
I only watched the last night but did't see it lasting.. I did figure it would last longer than a few weeks though.... :p

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
What did the paper say?

Just what did the paper say? I was so hoping they would hit it off. I'll bet SHE didn't wish to "move to the Rocky Mountains", as Travis intimated earlier on.....I'll bet she won't stay "alone" for very long now....what a pretty and GOOD girl !!!!! jme

klisow

TUG Member
Reaction score
It was speculated that they had already broken up by the next day. They did not do any media interviews the following day, as the usual protocal for the show.

It was rumored immediately that Sarah was dating a roomate of Titan's star Drew Bennett. They had been seen in public numerous times, appearing to be more than just friends.

Who knows? The odds are definately against this show and the couples who are on it.

My girlfriend was close friends with 'Bachelor Bob's' mother. She painted a very skewed picture of what really happens on the show. There is a great deal of creative editing that goes into the production. Many things are made to increase the drama. Of course, that's how they scored the ratings.

Dani

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
jme said:
Just what did the paper say? I was so hoping they would hit it off. I'll bet SHE didn't wish to "move to the Rocky Mountains", as Travis intimated earlier on.....I'll bet she won't stay "alone" for very long now....what a pretty and GOOD girl !!!!! jme

I read that they gave a joint interview stating that their romance did not survive because they were unable to see or be with each other during the four months after the show ended. They stated that they had grown apart but that they would always be friends. Basically, it took them all of one week to figure this out.

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Dani said:
I read that they gave a joint interview stating that their romance did not survive because they were unable to see or be with each other during the four months after the show ended. They stated that they had grown apart but that they would always be friends. Basically, it took them all of one week to figure this out.

apparently, great but shallow drama. If a relationship cannot survive 4 months, then it was surely doomed anyway. Well, maybe not...most marriages nowadays only last 3 months! Sheesh....kids! MAYBE he'll give that other female doctor (Allie G.) a call now....the one "ready for the reproductive phase of life". Wonder what the odds on that phonecall would be? I'd LOVE to hear the conversation. Of course, he'd have to reimburse her "BIG bucks" for each minute of the phonecall......what a hoot she was! AND, I wonder how many children she's had since the show? ;) jme

Tia

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh darn, missed this until reading here. You would think that the phone and email might have helped keep things together. Guess it's really just Hollywood after all. :cool: