• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Assigned to Kings Land Phase 3. Any Positives?

JIMinNC

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marvin, NC (Charlotte) & Hilton Head Island, SC
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
I just found out that unfortunately our upcoming week at Kings Land this coming Saturday looks like it is going to be in Phase 3. I specifically reserved a 9300 point 1 Bedroom Plus unit (1KP) to be on the second floor in Phase 1 and requested Phase 1. I just found out from the person who sent the pre-arrival email that 1KP units are only in buildings 5, 9, and 24, and for Saturday, all they can give us is building 24. That's a long way from the Clubhouse area. Since we're in a 1BR in Phase 3, I guess we'll also have a parking lot view rather than a golf course view.

Are there any positives to Phase 3? I feel like I wasted 3000 or 4000 points to book the higher value units and got stuck with something less attractive than had I used fewer points. Very disappointed.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
The positive will be that you're in Hawaii.

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
The positive will be that you're in Hawaii.

But we would have still been in Hawaii had we just booked a 4800 or 6200 point unit...that doesn’t change the fact that we spent 9300 points to get a second floor 1BR unit that we thought would likely be in Phase 1 with a golf view and reasonably close to the clubhouse vs Phase 3 with what I assume will be a parking lot view :wall:

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
But we would have still been in Hawaii had we just booked a 4800 or 6200 point unit...that doesn’t change the fact that we spent 9300 points to get a second floor 1BR unit that we thought would likely be in Phase 1 with a golf view and reasonably close to the clubhouse vs Phase 3 with what I assume will be a parking lot view :wall:
Sorry. Was just trying to make you feel better. I have seen Kingsland, have stayed at both the Bay Club and Kohala Suites, but I really don't know the layout of Kingsland. I do know that of the Hilton properties it would probably be my last choice (despite the great pools I've heard about) as the buildings are farther from the shore and closer to the road. I prefer the Bay Club.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
You'll get good value, but since you're disappointed...
With faint hope, I'd try making another booking, and
then move this one more than 30 days out and cancel.

When that don't work, try begging the check-in clerk.
They spent 30 minutes trying to meet my request at...
SeaWorld of all places.

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
I just found out that unfortunately our upcoming week at Kings Land this coming Saturday looks like it is going to be in Phase 3. I specifically reserved a 9300 point 1 Bedroom Plus unit (1KP) to be on the second floor in Phase 1 and requested Phase 1. I just found out from the person who sent the pre-arrival email that 1KP units are only in buildings 5, 9, and 24, and for Saturday, all they can give us is building 24. That's a long way from the Clubhouse area. Since we're in a 1BR in Phase 3, I guess we'll also have a parking lot view rather than a golf course view.

Are there any positives to Phase 3? I feel like I wasted 3000 or 4000 points to book the higher value units and got stuck with something less attractive than had I used fewer points. Very disappointed.

When we were last at Kings' Land three years ago, we were in building 24 in the (at that time) brand-new phase 3. We used 6200 points per week, knowing we would get the smaller Phase 2/3 1-bedroom units. But as a plus unit, it would likely be at least on the second floor. Even though it was the smaller-sized 1-bdrm with a smaller lanai, it was great for the two of us. We were also pleasantly surprised to end up in an end unit (at the end closest to building 25) on the third (top) floor in room #24320.

I am not sure if there are also larger 1-bdrm units as in Phase 1, but your conversation with the check-in people seems to indicate that is the case. If there are, they may face the golf course on the back side of the building, due to the larger point values. You can always confirm on which side of building 24 the larger 1-bdrm. units (and yours specifically) might be located.

If you do end up on the front side of building 24, here are some small positives:
  1. The parking lot is further back in front of buildings 24 and 25, with lots of nice landscaping and trees between the units and the lots, which helps with the view. On the third floor at the front of the building, while we did overlook the parking lot, the view did extend past the lot to a view of the golf course across the road. We could even see a sliver of ocean beyond the golf course.
  2. There is a nice, smaller pool area right between buildings 24 and 25. We just went down the stairs at the end of building 24 and were right at the pool. It even has a waterfall and small slide, so very convenient. When we wanted to experience the club house or larger main pool complex, it was about a 10-minute walk to get there, or we could take the resort shuttle.
  3. There is a shuttle service about every 15 or 20 minutes (if memory serves me correctly) that runs counter-clockwise towards the main pool complex that will get you there even faster (about 5 minutes) or to the WBR main Hilton complex in about 15-20 minutes.
In any case, it is a lovely resort and we hope to get back again. It is just a long way to get there from Toronto. Good luck!

Last edited:

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
I am not sure if there are also larger 1-bdrm units as in Phase 1, but your conversation with the check-in people seems to indicate that is the case. If there are, they may face the golf course on the back side of the building, due to the larger point values. You can always confirm on which side of building 24 the larger 1-bdrm. units (and yours specifically) might be located.

There is a nice, smaller pool area right between buildings 24 and 25. We just went down the stairs at the end of building 24 and were right at the pool. It even has a waterfall and small slide, so very convenient. When we wanted to experience the club house or larger main pool complex, it was about a 10-minute walk to get there, or we could take the resort shuttle.

Thanks! You may be right about the view from the higher point units. In looking back at the unit descriptions, the 1KP category we have says "golf course view" whereas for the lower point value 1BR units the description says "garden or resort view." My initial concern about the view was based on my perception, based on comments I've read here on TUG, that only Phase 1 1BR units face the golf course. So, after reading your post and double checking on the HGVC website, I'm more optimistic that we may at least have a golf course view in Phase 3. That won't make the 10 minute walk to the main pool any shorter, but will make that morning coffee on the lanai far more enjoyable!

I realize there is a small pool beside building 24, but when we spend time by the pool, it's nice to have somewhere to go to get a Mai Tai or two and some snacks, and that's only at the main pool. We would probably use the small pool for a short pool stay, but would want to go to the main pool for a longer stay. Do you recall if there is a hot tub at the small pool beside building 24?

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
Sorry. Was just trying to make you feel better. I have seen Kingsland, have stayed at both the Bay Club and Kohala Suites, but I really don't know the layout of Kingsland. I do know that of the Hilton properties it would probably be my last choice (despite the great pools I've heard about) as the buildings are farther from the shore and closer to the road. I prefer the Bay Club.

Yeah, I knew you were trying to put a positive face on it for us, and I didn't mean to come across as cranky. I had just read the email from Kings Land a few minutes earlier and was a bit perturbed, so I probably came across as a crank! Sorry.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
I was just in a 1br in blog 24 last October. There is a hot tub at the small pool.

We drove to the main pool.

We faced the parking lot but had a top floor room, on clear days we could see Maui.

It didn't detract from out stay, we were there 12 days, but I booked the phase 2 style unit gold season so probably used less points than you.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
We also stayed in bldg 24 on an SFX exchange (I reviewed here on TUG under the name SPIFFY in 2017). No real complaints We preferred the small pool vs the big pool w/crowds. We faced the parking lot and were on the 2nd floor - that was not as bad as I expected. Our room was pretty small though. I would just confirm that they are putting you in the correct room category.

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
We also stayed in bldg 24 on an SFX exchange (I reviewed here on TUG under the name SPIFFY in 2017). No real complaints We preferred the small pool vs the big pool w/crowds. We faced the parking lot and were on the 2nd floor - that was not as bad as I expected. Our room was pretty small though. I would just confirm that they are putting you in the correct room category.

I specifically asked about 1KP (which is the category we are booked in) and the reply was, "the 1KP units are located on the following buildings #5, #9, #24, for Saturday we only have building #24 available", so unless they totally got their info wrong, they have us in the right category (just not the location we were hoping for). According to the website, 1KP is one of the larger 924sqft 1BR units.

giowop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard
I can’t speak to the room size or points value, but having been there in May I would echo everything CanuckTravlr said about Phase 3, specifically:

1) on ground level, the grassed area between the parking lot and the room lanais are probably 2x that of the other phases. Quieter and just more “roomy”.

2) that pool between building 24 and 25 is really nice! In my opinion easily the best of the non-main-clubhouse pools at Kingsland. We really liked it for a quieter evening swim.

3) We still went to the main clubhouse every day. We either walked or called the front desk and they’d send one of their modified golf carts. Many times workers were just out driving ppl around and we could flag them down. We never used the official main resort shuttle FWIW.

We had a 2BR, 2BA for 4 people for a week via a VIP package. Loved it. But I also would be beyond miffed at the point situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
Update...after some discussion via email with the Kings Land staff tonight, I did confirm that @CanuckTravlr was correct, and the 1KP units in building #24 do have a second floor golf course view instead of a parking lot view. They did offer to move us to a ground floor 1BP unit in building #4 in Phase 1, but we don't like first floor units, so opted to just stay in building #24. It's a bummer being so far from the Clubhouse, but a second floor golf view is preferable to being a little closer but on the ground floor.

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
@JIMinNC @GT75

Jim,
Thanks for sharing. Did you get any additional information about the other types and checkin days ? I wonder if your contact would be willing to share additional info. Maybe we can update the sticky thread ;)

Here‘s what’s posted in the sticky (link)

Room Codes:
  • 2BR is a standard phase 1/3 first floor (Note: First Floor 2 bedroom units in Bldg 5-11 are all standard 2 Bds with room code {2BR})
  • 2BR2 is standard phase 2
  • 2BP is a plus unit phase 1/3 first or second floor (Note: 1st floor units are only in Bldg 1-4 because the 2 bedroom units in those building were all sold as "Plus" and "Premier" units, not standard 2 bd units)
  • 2KP is a plus unit phase 1 second floor
  • 2BP2 is plus phase 2
  • 2BX is premier phase 1 third floor

MikeinSoCal

TUG Member
Reaction score
As 'giowop' mentioned, KL has a golf cart that runs around the property. When we stayed in phase 3 we utilized the main pool quite a bit. Just call the front desk. I think we only walked once and it was a nice stroll.

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
@JIMinNC @GT75

Jim,
Thanks for sharing. Did you get any additional information about the other types and checkin days ? I wonder if your contact would be willing to share additional info. Maybe we can update the sticky thread ;)

Here‘s what’s posted in the sticky (link)

No, we just talked about 1KP. I didn't get the impression that the availability issue for the building 5 and 9 1KP units was because those aren't set for Saturday check-in. My impression was they were already reserved for THIS Saturday by other guests. We didn't really discuss which units were set for a particular check-in day.

I agree, it would be great to have a list of which unit types are in each building. I don't know if such a list exists in an easy-to-get form, but while we are there next week, I may ask the question.

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
When we were last there in February 2017, Phase 3 had only been open about 6 months or so. Unconfirmed reports had said that there were supposed to be some of the larger 1KP units somewhere in buildings 23 to 25, but from the parking lot side of the exterior or fire-escape floor plan we could not really figure it out. Good to know they do exist on the back of the buildings facing the golf course.

In phase 1, all units face the golf course, since all units only face out the back of the buildings (assuming the parking lot side is the"front"), whereas in Phases 2 and 3, the units have a centre hall and face both the parking lot and the golf course. We deliberately picked the smaller 1-bdrm unit since we were staying for a full 2-weeks and didn't want to spend the extra points for the larger 1-bdrm. As a compromise, we did opt to use 12,400 points to get a 1BP "plus" unit so we would not be right on the ground floor. We were pleasantly surprised to get a top-floor end-unit and, as we and others have previously said, really enjoyed it.

The smaller 1-bdrm unit itself is smaller than we typically get at HGVC and the lanai is also much smaller than the larger 1-bdrm, but it was OK for just the two of us. It would be a bit tight for a family of four, especially when using the sofabed, IMO. The third-floor view was actually nice and also better for "people-watching" than on the golf-course side. With the partial golf course view across the road we did get to see one of the local donkey herds cavorting on the greens a couple of times! In some ways we preferred our view to the "official" golf course view. Having stayed previously in a 2-bdrm facing the golf course at Bay Club, the golf course view tends to be pretty dark and "inactive" at night, which can be both a minus and a plus, IMO.

As klpca and giowop have mentioned, the pool between buildings 24 and 25 is very nice and IMO the second nicest (and largest) of all the other pools at Kings' Land. We really liked it and used it most days, only going to the main pool when we wanted to use the food facility or needed a change. As SmithOP has already confirmed, it does have a hot tub, too. I have photos from 2017 on one of my SD cards, but we are currently in St. Martin and I don't have those memory cards with me, so can't download them for you.

The main pool is fabulous and it is definitely convenient for the clubhouse bar and grill. The large pool complex is amazing and the separate kid and adult pool areas are very nice, but it can get quite busy at times. However, we found the pleasant walk or quick cart ride to the main clubhouse was really not a big deal. Anyway, it looks like you have been able to confirm that you are getting the larger 1-bdrm and the only downer being the distance from the clubhouse if you want to go to the main pool complex every day. It will still be a really nice vacation. We really love the Big Island. Enjoy your stay!

Last edited:

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
When we were last there in February 2017, Phase 3 had only been open about 6 months or so. Unconfirmed reports had said that there were supposed to be some of the larger 1KP units somewhere in buildings 23 to 25, but from the parking lot side of the exterior or fire-escape floor plan we could not really figure it out. Good to know they do exist on the back of the buildings facing the golf course.

In phase 1, all units face the golf course, since all units only face out the back of the buildings (assuming the parking lot side is the"front"), whereas in Phases 2 and 3, the units have a centre hall and face both the parking lot and the golf course. We deliberately picked the smaller 1-bdrm unit since we were staying for a full 2-weeks and didn't want to spend the extra points for the larger 1-bdrm. As a compromise, we did opt to use 12,400 points to get a 1BP "plus" unit so we would not be right on the ground floor. We were pleasantly surprised to get a top-floor end-unit and, as we and others have previously said, really enjoyed it.

The smaller 1-bdrm unit itself is smaller than we typically get at HGVC and the lanai is also much smaller than the larger 1-bdrm, but it was OK for just the two of us. It would be a bit tight for a family of four, especially when using the sofabed, IMO. The third-floor view was actually nice and also better for "people-watching" than on the golf-course side. With the partial golf course view across the road we did get to see one of the local donkey herds cavorting on the greens a couple of times! In some ways we preferred our view to the "official" golf course view. Having stayed previously in a 2-bdrm facing the golf course at Bay Club, the golf course view tends to be pretty dark and "inactive" at night, which can be both a minus and a plus, IMO.

As klpca and giowop have mentioned, the pool between buildings 24 and 25 is very nice and IMO the second nicest (and largest) of all the other pools at Kings' Land. We really liked it and used it most days, only going to the main pool when we wanted to use the food facility or needed a change. As SmithOP has already confirmed, it does have a hot tub, too. I have photos from 2017 on one of my SD cards, but we are currently in St. Martin and I don't have those memory cards with me, so can't download them for you.

The main pool is fabulous and it is definitely convenient for the clubhouse bar and grill. The large pool complex is amazing and the separate kid and adult pool areas are very nice, but it can get quite busy at times. However, we found the pleasant walk or quick cart ride to the main clubhouse was really not a big deal. Anyway, it looks like you have been able to confirm that you are getting the larger 1-bdrm and the only downer being the distance from the clubhouse if you want to go to the main pool complex every day. It will still be a really nice vacation. We really love the Big Island. Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for all the great info. We've stayed at Kohala Suites for most of our previous trips to the Big Island, so this will be our first time at Kings Land. Next year we hope to try the Bay Club, so we will have sampled them all by then. We definitely won't go to the main pool every day, as we also like spending time on the beach at A-Bay, plan to play golf once or twice, and have both a Sunset Cruise and a Kealakekua Bay snorkel cruise already booked...then it will be on to Maui for more fun stuff.

fernow

TUG Member
Reaction score
We stayed in Bldg 24 1bdrm 2nd floor unit last year. Condo itself was very nice but we spend great deal of time on lanai, including very early in the pre dawn morning and the parking lot lights were unfortunate.

Staff at Kingsland was very helpful and we ended up transferring to a 2 bdrm Phase 2 2nd floor unit at a cost of $25/night. Well worth it for us.

Having purchased two of our units many years ago during the 9600 baud modem days and when TUG was just an infant, we are "Elite" members . The Kingsland staff inferred that was one reason we were able to make the change. "Since you are Elite members..." but maybe they would have done it anyway.

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
Got to King's Land yesterday. Love the villa and while a similar golf view in Phase 1 would have been better, we do love the view from Phase 3 building 24 - what I believe is the hole 10 green on the King’s Course with Mauna Kea in the distance.
484224DA-56D4-4FB6-B82D-DF4DC58231D9.jpeg

Last edited:

fernow

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beautiful. Jealous.

Didn't know there were one bedroom units on that side of the building.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Got to King's Land yesterday. Love the villa and while a similar golf view in Phase 1 would have been better, we do love the view from Phase 3 building 24 - what I believe is the hole 10 green on the King’s Course with Mauna Kea in the distance.
View attachment 16992
Jim,

That's a beautiful picture -- and I bet you can see the Southern Cross from your balcony at about 4:30 in the morning???? Enjoy your time on the Big Island -- I will be there in 10 days and I can't wait for the trip! Please do let us know your thoughts on being in P3 versus P1. I've requested a room in P1 and I hope it is honored, but I thought of your post when I called in the room request. I remember stepping off the distance between the clubhouse and the then-under-construction Phase 3 -- I did think it was a little out of the way -- please do give us your reaction.

Enjoy the trip!

Best,

Greg

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
Jim,

That's a beautiful picture -- and I bet you can see the Southern Cross from your balcony at about 4:30 in the morning???? Enjoy your time on the Big Island -- I will be there in 10 days and I can't wait for the trip! Please do let us know your thoughts on being in P3 versus P1. I've requested a room in P1 and I hope it is honored, but I thought of your post when I called in the room request. I remember stepping off the distance between the clubhouse and the then-under-construction Phase 3 -- I did think it was a little out of the way -- please do give us your reaction.

Enjoy the trip!

Best,

Greg
Greg,

No way I’m getting up at 0430! But we did get to “see the Southern Cross for the first time” (thanks CSN) back in June in French Polynesia.

E52A425F-207F-4C32-99D0-A0344526A0E1.jpeg

As far as P3 is concerned, we love the room and love the view of the golf course and Mauna Kea. Great way to enjoy an AM cup of coffee on the lanai.

We made the 10 minute or so walk to the Clubhouse pool and back on Sunday and it wasn’t that bad. Obviously, second floor P1 would have been preferred, but I would personally take a second floor 1BR that faces the golf course like ours in P3 over a ground floor in P1. The only negative - as long as you are booking the higher point units that overlook the golf course - is the distance to the main pool. As I said, we did the walk on Sunday and it wasn’t that big of a deal since we didn’t need to take much with us. We played golf Monday, spent most of the day Tuesday over on the beach at A-Bay, and did a Keakekula Bay snorkel trip today, so up to this point, the walk to the Clubhouse hasn’t been an issue. If we had to do it every day it would be a bigger negative, but given that we are generally doing other things on the island on several days, being in P3 really hasn’t been that big of an issue. As I said, no question P1 is better, but our unit in P3 has met our needs.

I don’t think we would particularly enjoy the lower point 1BR units in P3 that face the parking area, but our 1KP unit is great. We are very happy with it, and I do like Kings’ Land better than Kohala Suites, I think. We are going to try to book the Bay Club for our 2021 trip to try that one as the only one of the main three HGVC that we haven’t tried. I’m not counting Ocean Tower since, while we’ve stayed there in a hotel unit, and we love that property for a few nights, the logistics of the train system and the size of that property would make it less desirable for us for a week stay.

CanuckTravlr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Ocean 22
Glad to hear you are enjoying your unit in Phase 3 and to have it confirmed that the larger 1-bdrm units are there on the golf course side. Have you tried out the pool between buildings 24 and 25 yet? In any case, enjoy your stay at Kings' Land!

JIMinNC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott:
Maui Ocean Club
Waiohai Beach Club
Barony Beach Club
Abound ClubPoints
HGVC:
HGVC at Sea World
Glad to hear you are enjoying your unit in Phase 3 and to have it confirmed that the larger 1-bdrm units are there on the golf course side. Have you tried out the pool between buildings 24 and 25 yet? In any case, enjoy your stay at Kings' Land!

We spent some time in the hot tub at the 24/25 pool a few nights ago, but we love the adult pool at the Clubhouse - so peaceful and no screaming kids. We can hear the 24/25 pool from our lanai and the occasional screams of delight from the kiddies have kept us away so far. Since tonight is our last night on the Big island, thinking about a night swim tonight at the 24/25 pool after dinner at Lava Lava Beach Club. At A-Bay right now!
954F0375-7EC4-4572-85D6-3270EB6C3AA0.jpeg

Last edited: