• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Arroyo Roble Resort

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I just reserved a week at the AR in Sedona for my daughter and her family for August. Can anyone tell me about units #1447 and 1562. I have read that some of the units have been refurbished and some are close to the creek. Any idea where these two are located and have they been updated? Also I would like to know how close they are to each other? Only you experts can help.......please. :confused:

nightnurse613

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am sure you will get some answers soon but, if not, we will be there the 20th of July.:D

Deb from NC

TUG Member
Reaction score
1447 backs up to the courtyard..it will have a parking place right in front of it. We stayed in 1445 at Arroyo Roble in September..it had been refurbished and we loved it! My guess is that 1447 will have been redone by now....
1562 is near the clubhouse...not sure about the parking or status of upgrades there. Units that start with 12 are near the creek and reserved for owners..but it's a very short walk to the creek from any of the units.
We loved Arroyo Roble..the grounds are gorgeous and the units are very spacious. Have fun!
Deb

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
I just reserved a week at the AR in Sedona for my daughter and her family for August. Can anyone tell me about units #1447 and 1562. I have read that some of the units have been refurbished and some are close to the creek. Any idea where these two are located and have they been updated? Also I would like to know how close they are to each other? Only you experts can help.......please. :confused:

pm me your email and I will send you a copy of resort map and unit.

Here are some pics of Arroyo and Sedona/GrandCanyon: http://picasaweb.google.com/EHophop8

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I knew I could count on you experts for answers. You are the BEST!

Red Rox

TUG Member
Reaction score
Generally the creekside units are reserved for resort owners. If you are there on an exchange you should not expect a creekside location. But don't worry. The resort is one of the most popular in Sedona despite being one of the oldest. The location in Uptown is convenient to everything, and when you stay in Sedona you don't need a view from your room. When you walk outside the views are everywhere.

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone stayed in 1562 recently?????

I'm curious to find out if the unit is one of the ones that has been refurbished? I thank you for the info. of #1447. Hopefully that one has been done. This is a very special trip for DD and her DH and I want it to be real nice for them. They have three teen-agers so the units sound perfect as far as size goes for the family.