• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Are there any timeshares in Quebec City, Canada?

Fayeoctober

TUG Member
Reaction score
I feel somewhat stupid posting this but I can't seem to find any RCI listings for timeshares in or near Quebec City, Canada and I am wondering if there are any? Thanks in advance.

moonstone

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Beach Club at St. Augustine Beach, FL (1 floating week, purchased in 1982)

77,000 RCI points (Sunrise Ridge Resort, TN)
I feel somewhat stupid posting this but I can't seem to find any RCI listings for timeshares in or near Quebec City, Canada and I am wondering if there are any? Thanks in advance.

Yes, there are a few, although as usual, not right in the city. If you search in RCI for resorts in Beaupre (near Mt. St. Anne), that is about the closest you will get. Our DS & family stayed in the Club Vacances condos a few years ago and he said it was an easy drive into Quebec City from the resort. Google maps says its about a 30 min drive.

~Diane

Icc5

TUG Member
Reaction score
We can't remember for sure how far away but think it was about 30 miles outside of Quebec City. We traded in RCI weeks for it. That was about 4 years ago that we booked it after doing a New York to Quebec City Cruise.
Bart

Laurie

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, we traded into a 2-BR at Club Vacances thru RCI in July of 2019, easy drive into Quebec City, as well as many other worthwhile spots. Reviews weren't great so I was prepared, we didn't plan to stay inside much anyway -- however it was quite nice, it had apparently been renovated recently, we even had a view of the St. Lawrence. There are a few different sections of Club Vacances, this was "le Plateau". I read complaints about a resort fee, but there wasn't any at le Plateau. Its on-site restaurant was closed, and no elevator, if you're looking for shortcomings.

beejaybeeohio

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
We stayed at an RCI resort in St. Anne. I think it was Sunseekers. Accommodation in a 2 bedroom was adequate, but the location compensated for any shortcomings. Easy day trips into Quebec, mountaintop chairlift near to the t/s, drives along the St. Lawrence that provided us whale watching from the shore and included a sighting of a pod of Belugas! There is also a 7 waterfall park close to St. Anne as well as the famous cathedral of St. Anne du Beaupre.
You will need a car to enjoy the area!

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
Both of the resorts near Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré are a half hour away from Quebec City itself but close to certain other tourist sites like the Ste-Anne Sanctuary, Ile d'Orleans, Montmorency Falls and others as well as being on the right side of Quebec to visit the Charlevoix region. Charlevoix is great for outdoor activities (beaches, hiking, canoeing/kayaking etc).

https://www.planetware.com/canada/ste-anne-de-beaupre-cdn-qu-qusta.htm

Ski-Dad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Grandview LV - Vacation Villages
The Quebec City timeshares, as noted by others, are not really in Quebec City; rather, they are 30 minutes northeast of the city near Mont St Anne. The target audience for this is skiers going to Mont St Anne in winter. They can work for a Quebec City trip, but are less than ideal if your trip is centered on the life of Quebec City, which is one of my favourite places.

A side trip to Charlevoix is a must if you are staying in Beaupre.

Ironwood

TUG Member
Reaction score
Years ago we used to stay at the RCI resorts at the base of Mont-Sainte-Anne to ski there and Le Massif about 45 minutes north, but haven't been that way in 6/7 years. They were just ok, but for skiing the location was great, and that's what we had booked for.
I remember once many years ago, trying to get into a former RCI resort in Mt. Tremblant which is now called Embarc (I think), is no longer on their system and has changed hands a couple of times in the last dozen years. I called RCI in the States in the event there was availability I couldn't see with my trade power and was offered 'nearby' Mont-Sainte-Anne as an alternative. It was just like when RCI was suggesting Carriage Hills/Ridge in Horseshoe Valley north of Barrie, for those looking for Niagara Falls accomodation. They hadn't a clue.....it would have been a long days drive

buzglyd

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGV Lagoon Tower
HGV Carlsbad Seapointe
Gaslamp Plaza Suites
SVV Bella
I love Quebec City and would have to stay right in the city via Airbnb or hotel.

AJCts411

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Sunset x 2
If you have never been to Quebec, you should be aware that when you get away from the tourist areas, it is french only. Quebec city is wonderful people and sites. .