• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Apprentice . March 6

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well, quite a ruckus this week.

I'm glad Brent didn't get fired. He seems to be the only one willing to throw out ideas (even if they aren't the best ideas, he at least tries) and on the street, he was the only one doing anything to garner attention to their product.

Staci was a disaster, as was Pepi. If I were Pepi, I would have simply told Stacy and Brent to cool it as the team doesn't have time for their childish behavior. Brent is fat, not particularly handsome. Is that why Stacy went after him the way she did? Very unfortunate. I don't think Brent will last, but he deserves a reasonable chance to prove himself. I hope he gets it. Bathrobes? That's not even remotely odd in Times Square.

The other teams leader was pretty bad. He's lucky he had the russian guy and that they picked a good location.

-David

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Totally agree with you.

Staci exaggerated the entire situation and stirred the pot. Everytime Brent tried to talk she dominated the converstation because she didn't like him. Since she was more believable than Brent the others followed suit. At least that's what the editing shows.

The other team won because they hustled to Times Square. Why would 4 people sit around an office wasting precious time,discussing how to, get out there and do it.

mikey0531

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was glad Staci got fired -- she was rude and disrespectful. And, as far as Brent (or Brett??) goes ... the only reason they probably got any votes at all is because he did what he did. I was pleased with how it all turned out.

Debi

geekette

Reaction score
But what bothered me was the parting shot of Brent in the elevator - his grin was slightly maniacal!

Stacey made a big stink of nothing and it was irritating that everyone just jumped onto her side. I hate mob mentality. Brent hasn't really been given a fair shake. I liked that Bill chimed in about how it was way too easy to just gang up on one guy (putting words in Bill's mouth, but he shut down one lady's rant on Brent).

Is it Brent or Brett?!?! Even the contestants don't seem to know.

Whatever his name, he should lead the next task so he can either silence his detractors or gain their respect. I personally would not want to be around where I'm not wanted. Keep in mind, they are also LIVING TOGETHER.

Russian guy got the gist of the task and wanted to GET ON IT. He was right -why waste so much time on what word they text?

The bathrobe clan was pathetic: (to person on street) "aren't you wondering what's going on?" NO. All standing around looking pitiful. Brent saved their butts -- they would have lost by much more if not for him.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I agree

Stacy is intolerant of others' ideas. She would never get along with Trump.

I think Brent is a great idea person. He is overweight and not attractive, which some people just cannot leave alone. I would hate to think that the others were taking Stacy's side because they still have those high school attitudes against anyone that doesn't fit into the "beautiful people" category.

Having been a teacher for many years at the junior and high school levels, I can tell you that I have heard enough of the same crap that I heard last night from Stacy. It definitely hurts as a teacher to see students being singled out as geeks and nerds (or worse), by people who think they are better because they were genetically luckier. Heaven help the low-income, thirteen-year-old girl with an acne problem or the guy who cannot run because his legs are not straight. It's not just about tolerance or acceptance, it is about decency.

Reaction score
Who does Brent's hair? Why is an insurance attorney wearing spikey hair and looking like a moron? As Trump said, you can't judge a book by its cover but looking stupid certainly isn't going to make a good impression.

The entire Synergy team was working on using Brent as a scapegoat from the beginning and they distracted themselves from the project. Stacy was the worse as she shamelessly tried to exploit a minor confrontation into a threatening work environment. That reveals what kind of lawyer Stacy is - one not above fabricating stories.

I thought the bathrobes might've worked if they weren't worn over other clothes. The boss of a crime family use to walk around the Village in nothing but a bathrobe looking like a nutcase.

mikey0531

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that maybe Brent's hair is a hairpiece -- and not a good one. And, for Staci to pick on Brent because he's perhaps not very attractive is a little ridiculous because she certainly isn't any oil painting!

Debi

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
You would think that by now, the "contestants" would realize that the early stages of the show are about two things:

1. Winning the task
2. Getting along with your fellow "contestants".

If you can't get along with your fellow contestants, to me that clearly shows an inability to get along with your co-workers. Who would want to hire a problem child like that?

At least, so far, this season appears to be pretty good.

-David

pwrshift

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Manor Club - 3 weeks platinum, 2 weeks at Marriott Beachplace Towers, and 1 week at Marriott Canyon Villas
I'm surprised they put it up against 24 this year so I had to make a choice and The Donald lost. I suspect ratings are real low this time around.

Brian

Reaction score
What about Donald whoring his new collection of clothes? What he would wear is not exactly what 3 down on their luck guys need to wear for interviews. In fact, wearing a white-collar shirt to an interview makes one look like an a$$ unless you're interviewing for the CEO position (just my opinion).

teachingmyown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
It amazes me that they apparently think they are on Survivor and get to huddle together before the Tribal Council to decide whom they are going to vote off. Don't they realize that the RULES are DIFFERENT on this show? They just make themselves look bad when they all gang up on one person without being able to clearly articulate what that person DID WRONG. Brent may not be the cream of the crop (or maybe he is...who knows?) but he isn't the one who made the mistakes that cost them the win.

Trump made the right choices this week, IMO.

Reaction score
I agree that this isn't Survivor but they should get together to discuss a boardroom strategy. Some times it just doesn't work because Donald gets to pick who he wants to fire.