• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone watch The Apprentice this week?

Gadabout

Reaction score
I usually circle what I want to watch in the printed guide, then set the Dish PVR and the written TV guide (from the Sunday paper) did not have it in the schedule Monday night. I think there was a game on instead.

According to a Yahoo article, it didn't do well against 24 (not surprised at that at all).

So did anything interesting happen? Thanks.

pcgirl54

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Barony Beach
Not really. They did a Sam's Club warehouse promo to see which team could upgrade members. Typical cast of characters. Team members who work,those who don't and those who whine or think they are smarter than the rest.

I still really like the show. Amazing Race and Real World Key West start this week. AR is still our favorite and the only one DH will watch.

Survivor is getting boring. I TIVO Survivor and fast forward past the most challenges which are mostly duplicates of past shows and watch the end.

geekette

Reaction score
We got a glimpse of who the people are. Trump, as usual, has made judgements that may or may not hold up ("Tarek is completely overrated"). I think the right person got fired (a do-nothing disloyal complainer) and I wonder if "The Russian" will suffer for having supported her.

He chose two people to be PM's and then they had to choose their teams, knowing very little about the people. What a crap-shoot.

Sometimes MSNBC reruns the current episode but I don't know if they are doing that this season.

Gadabout

Reaction score
geekette said:
We got a glimpse of who the people are. Trump, as usual, has made judgements that may or may not hold up ("Tarek is completely overrated"). I think the right person got fired (a do-nothing disloyal complainer) and I wonder if "The Russian" will suffer for having supported her.

He chose two people to be PM's and then they had to choose their teams, knowing very little about the people. What a crap-shoot.

Sometimes MSNBC reruns the current episode but I don't know if they are doing that this season.

It seems to be on CNBC today (5pm our time and the description mentions Sam's and blimps) so I set it to record and will watch it later. I don't know if they will rerun it on broadcast TV. Thanks for the recap.

geekette

Reaction score
Yes, cnbc (they have so many, I just know it's Channel 68 !) and it's blimps and Sam's alright. Good to know they're continuing the repeating - I got distracted by hubby a couple times so missed some of the one-on-one stuff that you just have to have!

I haven't seen repeats on network tv, but summer is coming....

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Apprentice replay

Since I was watching the Bachelor , I missed the first Apprentice show----could have recorded it, but was relying on the usual replays. I love the show, and hate I missed it. BUT, I can easily catch up, and the Bachelor was worth it! Great ending ! jme :)

UPDATE: the replay is happening right NOW, and it IS the first show of the new season...looks interesting...WOW, their credentials are amazing. 'scuse me while I run back downstairs , sit by the fireplace, and watch the Apprentice.

Last edited: