• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone in Maz the week of 3-1ish?

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just checking if anyone would be in residence and up for a margarita and/or a few shrimps?

Jim

Last edited:

hellolani

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Darn it!

Aw Jim, my husband and I would have loved to meet you. We just got back from our 2 weeks on Jan 30th. Where are you staying?

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
If you could stay until June, we would be happy to cook shrimp and make margaritas! :)

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you could stay until June, we would be happy to cook shrimp and make margaritas! :)

If I had my druthers, I'd arrive in about November and stay until Easter. But it won't be happening this year. :)

Jim

bjones9942

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lindo Mar, Puerto Vallarta; Lake Tahoe Beach & Ski, South Lake Tahoe

Ron K

TUG Member
Reaction score
My wife and I will be in Maz from 3/2 thru 3/15 staying at Torres Mazatlan. This will be our 11th stay there. Where are you staying?Send us an email if you want to work out a visit.
Ron K

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cool, Ron! Same place with many of the same dates. Check your email. I can taste those shrimps already!

Jim

Ron K

TUG Member
Reaction score
Almost time to leave! Did you book your transportation from the airport to TM? It's only $16/head for round trip thru' King David. VI can make the reservations for you if you're interested.

Did you get my response to your email? See you there.

Ron K

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Almost time to leave! Did you book your transportation from the airport to TM? It's only $16/head for round trip thru' King David. VI can make the reservations for you if you're interested.

Did you get my response to your email? See you there.

Ron K

Got it Ron, Thanks. Already booked transport thru KD. They gave us great service last time- I'll tell you all about it at the Palapa. Another TUGger is at El Cid too.

We're tying up loose ends now.

Anxiously waiting.......

Jim

pittle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vidanta Grand Luxxe
Buganvilias Sky Suites
Pueblo Bonito Em Bay
Hey Jim / Ron - if you get a chance to hear what is going on at La Jolla just next door to Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay, please post something. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should either of you take a tour there!!! I am just curious to know if the tower building is occupied now. I will know in June, but the way they were working on them last year, it looked like the tower might actually be completed by now.

There are several good reasonably priced restaurants in the Cerritos area. You can take the bus from Torres there - we like the Beach Witch, Last Chance and Roy's. You cannot go wrong at any of these.

Thanks in advance!

Phyllis

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
OK. Will check out the Cerritos area. Thx. Prime rib in tonite, and 1st Friday Art Walk in old town tomorrow. Had a blizzard at home. Much nicer in Maz!

Jim