• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

anyone have a great online neutral rug? here's mine

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
hi. I bought a great neutral rug 3 years ago and need another beige/gray neutral rug. Could be natural fiber, sea grass, etc. Who has a recent online rug that they love? Would like it to be budget of $200-600 max for an 8x10. Also need an entry rug 4x6--no shag.
Here's mine-pattern reads neutral and a great layering effect in a room. you vacuum without roller and it's fine. Nice mid shag-so comfy everyone loves this rug.
Safavieh Hudson Shag Vitchka Glamour Trellis Rug

beejaybeeohio

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best Place in the US to see the April 2024 Eclipse
Resorts Owned
Peekn'Peak's Greenwood Forest NY
I'd be interested in neutral rugs too....when our son was visiting last month he told me the three area rugs in our great room looked very dated. So now I am seeing the entire decor in this room needs refreshing.

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
my shag one is awesome. I feel like putting different colors of it in every room. I might still do it for our bedroom.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
We bought this https://ruggable.com/products/saltillo-polychrome-rug?size=8x10 in an 8X10 living room rug from Ruggable.com. It's kind of a cool idea - you get a pad in the size you want, then a custom-made washable rug "cover" for it. Looks awesome, and will be great in the new house. The cool thing is you can buy other rugs to fit the pad size, and replace them when you want.

Dave

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DaveNV thanks! I'm getting one. The washable sold me!!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
That is a great idea!

Glynda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bluegreen Points Lodge Alley Inn.
Brewster Green (two weeks).
We bought this https://ruggable.com/products/saltillo-polychrome-rug?size=8x10 in an 8X10 living room rug from Ruggable.com. It's kind of a cool idea - you get a pad in the size you want, then a custom-made washable rug "cover" for it. Looks awesome, and will be great in the new house. The cool thing is you can buy other rugs to fit the pad size, and replace them when you want.

Dave

That's an interesting concept. I'll be interested in how well it reattaches after washing. Let us know!

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark

Dave
I want to hear how you like it. I can't imagine an 8x10 rug - even just a cover - fitting inside my washer. That's the main reason that I have held off, but otherwise I love the concept.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I haven't yet put it down, but when I rolled it out, it looked really good. I know someone here who has one, and she says it works as advertised. She said the washing part is easy, but the hardest part is reattaching after washing - definitely a two-person job. The cover attaches with velcro to the pad, so getting it laid out smoothly is the trick. We'll see how it goes for us.

Important point: It is not a cut pile rug, as you'd expect. If you're thinking of ordering, maybe buy something small, to test out the idea and see if you like it. One of their selling points is that your room sizes don't change, but your color schemes might. We have a barfy cat, so the idea of it being washable sold us. We'll see how it works out. :D

Dave

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
I haven't yet put it down, but when I rolled it out, it looked really good. I know someone here who has one, and she says it works as advertised. She said the washing part is easy, but the hardest part is reattaching after washing - definitely a two-person job. The cover attaches with velcro to the pad, so getting it laid out smoothly is the trick. We'll see how it goes for us.

Important point: It is not a cut pile rug, as you'd expect. If you're thinking of ordering, maybe buy something small, to test out the idea and see if you like it. One of their selling points is that your room sizes don't change, but your color schemes might. We have a barfy cat, so the idea of it being washable sold us. We'll see how it works out. :D

Dave
I was thinking that it was like a duvet, but if it is just a top attached to a pad then I see how it would fit in a washer.