• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone ever used LT Transfer to transfer ownership?

craf47

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kahana Villa
We are in the process of giving our timeshare to our nephew. The Title Company I have been in contact with is Ready Legal Support d/b/a LT Transfers. Has anyone ever used them? If so all comments will be appreciated. I guess my main concern is their legitimacy. Thanks in advance

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
Several times, as have lots of people on the forum. They are a TUG-recommended firm.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Contact readylegal@gmail.com to get to LT Transfers. There are some websites that have similar names. Make sure you get the correct one, and they are in Georgia.

craf47

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kahana Villa
The LT Transfers that I have been in contact with is in Georgia so I guess I have the right one. TY

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
They are TUGgers and many of us have used and trust them. Use with confidence.

sponger76

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are in the process of giving our timeshare to our nephew. The Title Company I have been in contact with is Ready Legal Support d/b/a LT Transfers. Has anyone ever used them? If so all comments will be appreciated. I guess my main concern is their legitimacy. Thanks in advance
I actually just finished a transfer using them (I'm the recipient of the deed). Very easy and smooth process.

The Colorado Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Riverfront
Christie Lodge
Apollo Park
Grand Timber Lodge
Indian Palms
Massanutten
Park Regency
Valdoro Mountain Lodge
Marriott Surfwatch
Highly recommend LT Transfers

craf47

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kahana Villa
TY for the information

GetawaysRus

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Desert Springs Villas 2
Marriott Grand Chateau
Yes, twice. No problem with their service. .

One was a Marriott and that was quick and easy.

The other was a Diamond. Any hassles/delays with that transfer were 100% due to Diamond timeshares.

craf47

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Kahana Villa
Yes, twice. No problem with their service. .

One was a Marriott and that was quick and easy.

The other was a Diamond. Any hassles/delays with that transfer were 100% due to Diamond timeshares.
TY

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
I used them for 2 contracts a couple of years ago. They were great!

Great3

TUG Member
Reaction score
As mentioned by others already, just make sure you get the correct LT Transfer company, as there are lots of imposters out there. But if you are dealing with the correct company, they are Great. I worked with them 3 times, twice as the buyer/receiver of a timeshare, and once as the seller/giver of a timeshare. I worked with Isabella, Mary, and Taylor, and all have been great to work with. I am sure there's probably more employees at the company, but those are the three people I interacted with when working with LT Transfer.

Good Luck!

Great3

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
They are the premier standard among title transfer companies. I've used them several times, and would gladly use them again. If a transfer company could get five stars, LT Transfers deserves six. You will never find better.

Dave

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
They are the premier standard among title transfer companies. I've used them several times, and would gladly use them again. If a transfer company could get five stars, LT Transfers deserves six. You will never find better.

Dave
I betcha the OP is sorry they asked! The fan club is here. :) Are you back home? How'd the pups take it?

dms1709

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Coconut Point (5), Marriott Legends Edge
I have used them two times and they are professional and very responsive.

Soccer Canada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Glacier Canyon Points
Hyatt Vacation Club (Pending Transfer)
Highly Recommend.. Just finished a transaction with them. 100% satisfaction and very accommodating for both Buyers/Sellers

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II
Another endorsement! We used them to remove my deceased mother and add my sister and myself to my dad’s Kona Coast deed and, after that was complete, for my dad to give his Wyndham resorts to my brother and SiL (removing Dad completely from that ownership). There were complications (Wyndham’s fault) on that one, but LT Transfers got it all straightened out. Next time I need to transfer a TS deed, I’ll contact them!

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]

AwayWeGo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
The LT Transfers that I have been in contact with is in Georgia so I guess I have the right one. TY
Click here for the LT Transfers website.

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​