• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone else have constant website issues.....

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
When checking for points reservations, when I put in all the info etc and then it comes in the points from xxxx studio etc and then you chose "Check Availability" it spins and spins and then gives an error, this happens me a lot and I try with PC, MacBook, iPhone, different browsers and always the same, when I speak to Owner Services they just say no issues on their end. Anyone else have similar?

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
No issues here.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
I have that issue today. Tried a few different browsers and no go. I asked the rep in chat and she said there has been no reports of the website not working. Now I know I am not the only one having problems.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
I have that issue today. Tried a few different browsers and no go. I asked the rep in chat and she said there has been no reports of the website not working. Now I know I am not the only one having problems.

I was on again today and this is what she told me....... It is happening to all of our owners that have a lot of pending reservations. We have it reported and are trying to get a fix for it. In the meantime, we are here on chat to assist and our phone advisers are here as well.

I thought I was going crazy when they are saying there are no known issues.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
I only have 2 DC point reservations for 2021. Have the same error problem from yesterday today.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
I have 8 booked future DC ressies and just put in an inquiry and it worked fine. Must be hit and miss. Hard to understand how these bozos can not get their IT functioning way more consistently.

BigDawgTUG

TUG Member
Reaction score
All of my upcoming reservations have now disappeared. Any body having that issue?

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Trust Points
All of my upcoming reservations have now disappeared. Any body having that issue?
I can see mine, but it spun a couple minutes before it showed them.

BigDawgTUG

TUG Member
Reaction score
After a few log outs and log ins, the list is now back.

jancurious

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I posted a week or two that my holding points from 2020 that were extended to 2021 were not showing up. They weren't! A few days later I logged on and they were there! The website definitely has some issues.

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
I truly hate going to the website because of the many consistent issues. I was in on Friday to pay MF and now it looks as if I was charged twice. The site froze and indicated that my payment could not be processed. Well my bank calls me 30min later asking if I agreed to the double charge. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to contact MVC to ensure I am not double charged. Grrrr.

Mr. Vker

Reaction score
not working for me today

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
I find it crazy that such a huge company has so many IT issues. Still down for me.

Big Matt

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Did anyone ever think that they don't consider it to be a mission critical system? It's not like we are actually buying something. I know that sounds terrible, but they already have our money and if we can't pay maintenance fees on line they are still going to collect them somehow.

ljmiii

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
This morning was something of a nightmare at 9:00AM with the website crashing frequently, refusing to allow entry, giving 500 HTTP errors, etc. It took many login attempts throughout the process, but I 'got' my reservation only for the website to crash, reappear as a 'you've chosen this reservation...do you want to relinquish it or confirm' - with no way to confirm, re-reserved my room only to have the website freeze, hit F5 to reload, and amazingly enough it dropped me into the 'choose what points' page. And from there the MVC website actually allowed me to book my reservation.

WAY more excitement than I wanted on a Tuesday morning. But I guess all's well that ends well.

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
This morning was something of a nightmare at 9:00AM with the website crashing frequently, refusing to allow entry, giving 500 HTTP errors, etc. It took many login attempts throughout the process, but I 'got' my reservation only for the website to crash, reappear as a 'you've chosen this reservation...do you want to relinquish it or confirm' - with no way to confirm, re-reserved my room only to have the website freeze, hit F5 to reload, and amazingly enough it dropped me into the 'choose what points' page. And from there the MVC website actually allowed me to book my reservation.

WAY more excitement than I wanted on a Tuesday morning. But I guess all's well that ends well.
Lucky you didn't end up with several of them! Its so glitchy, its a nightmare.

DonnieSC

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Surfwatch HHI and points owner
When checking for points reservations, when I put in all the info etc and then it comes in the points from xxxx studio etc and then you chose "Check Availability" it spins and spins and then gives an error, this happens me a lot and I try with PC, MacBook, iPhone, different browsers and always the same, when I speak to Owner Services they just say no issues on their end. Anyone else have similar?
We are chaairmens club members and make a lot of reservations. Since spring of 2020 we have had website issues. We go online...the reservation is available . we secure it and click continue and the balls spins and spins and then gives us error messages...this happens particularly at the 9am booking time on Tuesdays and Fridays (high demand times) It tells us to try again and when we do so the reservation no longer is available. We have gone so far as to contact Marriott corporate and they say they have never heard of anyone else having this problem and don't think there is an issue to resolve. We have a ton of money in this and it is unacceptable. People need to contact corporate so Marriott will believe that they have serious issues with website bookings. We all have a lot of money invested in this program...it is inexcusable that nothing is being done.

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
We are chaairmens club members and make a lot of reservations. Since spring of 2020 we have had website issues. We go online...the reservation is available . we secure it and click continue and the balls spins and spins and then gives us error messages...this happens particularly at the 9am booking time on Tuesdays and Fridays (high demand times) It tells us to try again and when we do so the reservation no longer is available. We have gone so far as to contact Marriott corporate and they say they have never heard of anyone else having this problem and don't think there is an issue to resolve. We have a ton of money in this and it is unacceptable. People need to contact corporate so Marriott will believe that they have serious issues with website bookings. We all have a lot of money invested in this program...it is inexcusable that nothing is being done.
Can I ask when that happens are you changing the name to a guest? As whenever I do that it freezes out at the last stage where it should go to summary. So not I complete the transaction and then modify the name after. In fact sometimes I got the error but in fact the reservation was made and the points not taken.

DonnieSC

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Surfwatch HHI and points owner
Can I ask when that happens are you changing the name to a guest? As whenever I do that it freezes out at the last stage where it should go to summary. So not I complete the transaction and then modify the name after. In fact sometimes I got the error but in fact the reservation was made and the points not taken.
We are not changing the name to a guest. This happens when we secure an available reservation and click continue to execute the reservation. The ball spins and spins and then we get the error message and are told to try again later...which we immediately do...but the reservation is gone by then.

Gemini Chica

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marbella Beach Resort
Playa Andaluza
We are not changing the name to a guest. This happens when we secure an available reservation and click continue to execute the reservation. The ball spins and spins and then we get the error message and are told to try again later...which we immediately do...but the reservation is gone by then.
Soooo frustrating these issues.