• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone else buy through timesharesolutions on Ebay?

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
We just got a winning buy it now offer from them and have sent info requested so they can send sales docs. Almost all reviews on BBB are regarding their Timeshare Exit side of the company GC GETAWAYS & TRANSFER OUTLET, LLC.

Has anyone purchased through them though to become a new Hilton owner? On average how long can we expect the process of becoming new Hilton owners to take until we have website access to book?

Thanks!

giowop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC on the Boulevard
I was interested in several deeds from them. In the past, the complaint about them was exceedingly (like painfully) slow turnaround, for what it’s worth.

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
I was interested in several deeds from them. In the past, the complaint about them was exceedingly (like painfully) slow turnaround, for what it’s worth.

That is a fear of mine. We bought this deed to use it for Oahu for a wedding on 4/18/23. Our Worldmark and Vistana have no locations there and we just sold our DVC. I understand that I would have to book 7/16 to be 276 days out for Lagoon and Waikikian, so I'm just hoping that availability won't be a problem even if we don't get access until end of August. Otherwise I realize that only leaves us Islander to book at 186 days out. We need a 2 bedroom so are limited in which locations we can stay.

escanoe

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Flamingo & Anderson Ocean Club
Vacation Village: Woodstone at Massanutten and Grandview (RCI Points) & the Colonies
That is a fear of mine. We bought this deed to use it for Oahu for a wedding on 4/18/23.

I only buy timeshares for long-term vacationing needs. You bought from the wrong seller if you need something to go through fast to make a difficult booking for first year of usage. I have made two purchases from them, some bad luck (on their staffing issues) caused the second purchase to dead out for 6 months or so.

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
I only buy timeshares for long-term vacationing needs. You bought from the wrong seller if you need something to go through fast to make a difficult booking for first year of usage. I have made two purchases from them, some bad luck (on their staffing issues) caused the second purchase to dead out for 6 months or so.

Yeah I had read on TUG one good review, one so-so review on time to deliver and one review like yours. I almost considered canceling over the weekend and holding out buying something from another seller. I've been searching for a couple weeks now since I found out about the wedding and unfortunately lost two auctions in the last week in the final seconds before just grabbing this one. I was holding out hoping to see something else drop on Ebay for LV Blvd 8000 Gold points, but unfortunately nothing else has. Anything else that could possibly work is on a 30 day auction ending schedule. So I figured if I kept holding out waiting for another LV to drop I'd be in the same boat even if another seller could do it a little faster.

I searched atimeshare.com, Redweek.com, sellingtimeshares.com, scoured the HGVC resales FB group page, and all the other broker listings and even in Marketplace on here. I only wanted an EOY Even deed as I didn't want the maintenance fee every year and an Odd year wouldn't have worked for what we needed it for. Going through Judi or Diane would be $800-$1000 more at a minimum as their closing cost is higher than $199 and they want more for the actual contract for their commission, plus reimbursement of maintenance fees.

Savannah that is handling the sale said she was submitting for ROFR tomorrow and their contract says they use LT Transfers for the process. All I can do is cross my fingers. There is no where else that is nice enough in Waikiki for my family of six to stay. For the five nights we would need, on the Hilton site the only room they have available is a Tapa Family Room City View with 3 double beds, for $3347.63. No kitchen, living room, nothing. Just a boring, small hotel room with three beds crammed in it.

I even looked into the Wyndham Oahu properties, but honestly, I didn't like the pools or location of either of them. And then I thought a Marriott Ko'Olina rental would work but as of right now, the dates we need aren't on Redweek, we'd have to rent for a minimum of 7 days and they are asking $600-$715/night. I don't know what else to do at this point. My back up plan is to reserve the Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk in their 2 Queen partial oceanview 1 bedroom suite for $2643.29 in 3 months if we still don't have HGVC access and then cancel if we're able to find something through HGVC later. Otherwise, we'd just use the points to go to Marbrisa hopefully.

escanoe

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village: Woodstone at Massanutten and Grandview (RCI Points) & the Colonies
Yeah I had read on TUG one good review, one so-so review on time to deliver and one review like yours. I almost considered canceling over the weekend and holding out buying something from another seller. I've been searching for a couple weeks now since I found out about the wedding and unfortunately lost two auctions in the last week in the final seconds before just grabbing this one. I was holding out hoping to see something else drop on Ebay for LV Blvd 8000 Gold points, but unfortunately nothing else has. Anything else that could possibly work is on a 30 day auction ending schedule. So I figured if I kept holding out waiting for another LV to drop I'd be in the same boat even if another seller could do it a little faster.

I searched atimeshare.com, Redweek.com, sellingtimeshares.com, scoured the HGVC resales FB group page, and all the other broker listings and even in Marketplace on here. I only wanted an EOY Even deed as I didn't want the maintenance fee every year and an Odd year wouldn't have worked for what we needed it for. Going through Judi or Diane would be $800-$1000 more at a minimum as their closing cost is higher than $199 and they want more for the actual contract for their commission, plus reimbursement of maintenance fees.

Savannah that is handling the sale said she was submitting for ROFR tomorrow and their contract says they use LT Transfers for the process. All I can do is cross my fingers. There is no where else that is nice enough in Waikiki for my family of six to stay. For the five nights we would need, on the Hilton site the only room they have available is a Tapa Family Room City View with 3 double beds, for $3347.63. No kitchen, living room, nothing. Just a boring, small hotel room with three beds crammed in it.

I even looked into the Wyndham Oahu properties, but honestly, I didn't like the pools or location of either of them. And then I thought a Marriott Ko'Olina rental would work but as of right now, the dates we need aren't on Redweek, we'd have to rent for a minimum of 7 days and they are asking $600-$715/night. I don't know what else to do at this point. My back up plan is to reserve the Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk in their 2 Queen partial oceanview 1 bedroom suite for $2643.29 in 3 months if we still don't have HGVC access and then cancel if we're able to find something through HGVC later. Otherwise, we'd just use the points to go to Marbrisa hopefully.

If you are dealing with Savannah, that is a good sign. She is who got my last deal across the finish line after the person I was working with went AWOL.

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
If you are dealing with Savannah, that is a good sign. She is who got my last deal across the finish line after the person I was working with went AWOL.

Oh thank God for that bit of reassuring news!

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Also take a look at the condo hotels in Honolulu that are still allowed short term rentals.

For example the Ilikai Hotel
- https://www.vrbo.com/search/keyword...t=6&petIncluded=false&filterByTotalPrice=true
- https://waikikibeachrentals.com/searchResults.jsp

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
You can also put a request in at go-koala that a Hilton owner might fill.

Sent from my Lenovo 10e using Tapatalk

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
If they use LT Transfers that is a good sign
They are highly regarded on Tug
I would call them directly to inquire

escanoe

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If they use LT Transfers that is a good sign
They are highly regarded on Tug
I would call them directly to inquire

They used LT for my first purchase, and that went fairly well. They were no longer using LT when I made my second purchase.

SFTechGeek

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Lagoon Tower
HGVC The Bay Club Waikoloa
HGVC Las Vegas Boulevard
I have been wanting to bid on their eBay auctions but have been scared away by the length to close. Has anyone been scammed by these guys? I find that disclosure is a problem. I bought a HGV property from a broker and only found out later that the yearly was actually an even and an odd combined. Therefore it was considered two intervals and cost an extra $382. It was only identified in my paper work once.

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
You can also put a request in at go-koala that a Hilton owner might fill.

Sent from my Lenovo 10e using Tapatalk
We only need five nights and HGVC owners unfortunately can't rent commercially unless it's their Home Week.

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
I have been wanting to bid on their eBay auctions but have been scared away by the length to close. Has anyone been scammed by these guys? I find that disclosure is a problem. I bought a HGV property from a broker and only found out later that the yearly was actually an even and an odd combined. Therefore it was considered two intervals and cost an extra $382. It was only identified in my paper work once.

I will update this post as I get details. I will be reaching out to them on Monday to see if we got ROFR back. I signed paperwork 5/31 and think it shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks to submit and get back a response. I saw on a FB post in the HGVC resales group that someone that used Judi Koz for a purchase went from signing papers to having points in their account in three weeks! That's insane!

But I did also end up purchasing a second contract through Buyandselltimesharescom yesterday. Another 8000 point Gold EOY-even. I purchased a Worldmark contract through them April 2021 and they were communicative and things went well so I trust them. I also like that there was no 3.5% fee for using a CC when paying. I'm just praying I have access to at least one of them before August is up so I only have to pay $104 to bank the points for usage next April.

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
Just providing an update for those that may be doing research on this seller on eBay.

Won the Buy It Now on a Saturday 5/28. Paperwork completed Tuesday 5/31, day after Memorial Day. Was told by Savannah ROFR would be sent next day 6/1 and she would contact me when she heard back.

ailed on Friday 6/24 for an update. No response. Messaged again through EBay yesterday 6/27, no response. Called LT Transfers and spoke with them just now but they didn’t have any info for me and because the contract # and sellers name is blacked out on the estoppel they couldn’t look that way.

Called Savannah directly and no answer, extension went to a non-personalized voicemail.

Today is 30 days from when I won buy it now so going to have to leave negative feedback as I’ve received no update and no response.

Thank God I bought a second contract through a different seller that should hopefully go through.

Lbaldwin86

TUG Member
Reaction score
I know this thread is a little old but wondering if you have heard anything through this company for the timeshare purchase. I won an even year contract through this company way back in April and am still waiting on the transfer. I won another bid 3 days later and the transfer has been done now for 2 months. I am literally almost at the 180 day mark and am at the point where I literally just want my money back now. Thankfully I'm not out a ton of money but still I was really hoping to use the points that are supposed to be available for 2022 but at this point I really don't need or want them anymore.

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
I know this thread is a little old but wondering if you have heard anything through this company for the timeshare purchase. I won an even year contract through this company way back in April and am still waiting on the transfer. I won another bid 3 days later and the transfer has been done now for 2 months. I am literally almost at the 180 day mark and am at the point where I literally just want my money back now. Thankfully I'm not out a ton of money but still I was really hoping to use the points that are supposed to be available for 2022 but at this point I really don't need or want them anymore.

10 days ago on 8/18 LT Transfers emailed saying that they were handling the paperwork and they had sent out the prepared deed to the sellers to sign and that when they receive it back they will advise me by email and send it off to be recorded. I have not heard anything since then.

I bought another Hilton deed through another seller too on Ebay less than two weeks after this one and it was completed and points in my account back in mid-July and that was my very first Hilton purchase so they had to create a whole new account for me and it was still done faster than this!

I feel the same way you do. I’m mad cause now it’ll cost another $20 to bank the points cause it’ll be after 8/31. I check Clark county recorder daily to see if the deed is recorded. From now on I’m sticking to the sellers I’ve used before or have good reviews on here not just so-so.
I already made the Hawaii booking we needed with the other contract we bought so I’m not pressed for time anymore, just annoyed really.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
10 days ago on 8/18 LT Transfers emailed saying that they were handling the paperwork and they had sent out the prepared deed to the sellers to sign and that when they receive it back they will advise me by email and send it off to be recorded. I have not heard anything since then.

I bought another Hilton deed through another seller too on Ebay less than two weeks after this one and it was completed and points in my account back in mid-July and that was my very first Hilton purchase so they had to create a whole new account for me and it was still done faster than this!

I feel the same way you do. I’m mad cause now it’ll cost another $20 to bank the points cause it’ll be after 8/31. I check Clark county recorder daily to see if the deed is recorded. From now on I’m sticking to the sellers I’ve used before or have good reviews on here not just so-so.
I already made the Hawaii booking we needed with the other contract we bought so I’m not pressed for time anymore, just annoyed really.
Sometimes it is just the deed owner dragging their feet in signing the necessary paperwork. Not much that the transfer agent (LT Transfers, in your case) can do.

Kurt

sherakay

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Saratoga Springs
Sometimes it is just the deed owner dragging their feet in signing the necessary paperwork. Not much that the transfer agent (LT Transfers, in your case) can do.

Kurt
Nope, not on the sellers. I called them directly over a month ago when I was going to do a CC chargeback and they have been trying to get rid of this deed through the exit company since 2020. They completed power of attorney to the broker handling the sale.