• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone done business with eBay seller resortsalesgroup

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
I wish I could say I was happy but I am not. Still waiting for my transfer to complete. It passed ROFR, the deed is recorded with the county, still the resort doesn't recognize me as owner. Its ridiculous. Going thru this since October.

jimwu921

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update for my transactions. The company is legit but it is going to take a very very long time to close :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Timeline
2/11/2020 docs signed/paid
8/21/2020 deed recorded but no transfer, no notification
2/26/2021 ask for a new ID for transfer
4/20/2021 email from HRC about one transfer is completed, took about 14 months. CUP points are about to expire but got one time exception to roll into EEE
??/??/???? still 1 Hyatt and 1 Westin in process. Docs all signed the same time.

Last edited:

Lodemia

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC: Craigendarroch(2),Coylumbridge(5),Boulevard(4),Kings'Land(1),W 57th(1),District(2)
I purchased one of their eBay transactions in December. When you get the closing documents, it literally says, you can only contact them for a status every thirty days. Huge red flag.

After almost 90 days, they weren’t able to produce deed in our name due to “registration issues.”
They provided a zero hassle refund but there are red flags all over the place. Buyer Beware.

The Colorado Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Riverfront
Christie Lodge
Apollo Park
Grand Timber Lodge
Indian Palms
Massanutten
Park Regency
Valdoro Mountain Lodge
Marriott Surfwatch
Of several timeshare resale companies I have used they rate at the bottom of the scale. Abysmal communication - no comprehension that the buyer is also their customer...nasty emails back when asking for updates. Beware they are also listing on eBay under different company names now. The tell is that they normally post a picture of the estoppel in the listing (I LIKE the estoppel photo...just the best way I have found to normally determine that this is another company under the Resort Sales Group umbrella).

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
Since the thread has been revived, I will give my input. I waited a LONG time for mine to FINALLY transfer and be recorded. But it finally did. The listing was to include an unused week. However, the seller deposited the week with RCI so I lost out on it. However, resortsalesgroup reimbursed me for the sale price ($202.50*) since it didn't include what was promised. In the end, it went well. Not sure I would recommend them, but can't say to avoid them either. Just be prepared for a LONG wait. But if things don't go well, I do believe they will attempt to rectify it to your satisfaction or reimburse you.

* I think $202.50 was the amount I won the auction for

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I can echo the sentiments here. I've had one fall through and been reimbursed, months later, no problem getting my money back once it was agreed to cancel (and at that point happy to just get my money back). I've had 2 complete. They took way too long, one deed had a typo which added to the pain. The communication I had was 'pleasant', both by email and phone. A very overworked person, I think a staff of one handling everything. Almost unbelievable that things actually do process to completion, but 2 out of 3 did. And in the process a bonus tag along that was no issue at all, and actually the first to complete (apparently they had a reason for that to happen). My best guess is they are making their money on the selling (timeshare exit) side, and how long the transfer takes doesn't much matter (thus a very overworked, overwhelmed, but competent staff of one working through the transfers, one by one by one)?

TamaraQT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Village
Woodstone
The Colonies
I can echo the sentiments here. I've had one fall through and been reimbursed, months later, no problem getting my money back once it was agreed to cancel (and at that point happy to just get my money back). I've had 2 complete. They took way too long, one deed had a typo which added to the pain. The communication I had was 'pleasant', both by email and phone. A very overworked person, I think a staff of one handling everything. Almost unbelievable that things actually do process to completion, but 2 out of 3 did. And in the process a bonus tag along that was no issue at all, and actually the first to complete (apparently they had a reason for that to happen). My best guess is they are making their money on the selling (timeshare exit) side, and how long the transfer takes doesn't much matter (thus a very overworked, overwhelmed, but competent staff of one working through the transfers, one by one by one)?

@Sandi Bo , I totally agree with your assessment. Looking back on my experience, I think you have hit the nail on the head. It probably is only one or a few people in the group working on the transfer/close. And, they already made the profit from the seller, so they are just tying up the loose ends at a snails pace. Based on that, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again if time was not of the essence.

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
@Sandi Bo , I totally agree with your assessment. Looking back on my experience, I think you have hit the nail on the head. It probably is only one or a few people in the group working on the transfer/close. And, they already made the profit from the seller, so they are just tying up the loose ends at a snails pace. Based on that, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again if time was not of the essence.
Exactly, agree! Just make sure the seller is paying maintenance fees until the transfer completes. Sorry about that for the seller, they are the ones most effected. Most likely an owner who doesn't understand their options, paid someone to take it off their hands, etc. That would be my guess.