• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone been to PAHIO within the past couple weeks?

rifleman69

TUG Member
Reaction score
PAHIO owners coffee 8/16

The two ladies who work at KeK said that they really "knew nothing" but you could tell that they knew more than what they were willing to give to us owners. Anyone that "knew" anything was in the meeting with Wyndham.

There's a "blessing" happening at KeK today at 4:30 to officially hand over PAHIO to Wyndham. All new letterhead is being addressed and formatted as: "Wyndham at PAHIO XXXXXX" with the X's being the individual properties. A letter "should" be going out by Sept. 1st to all current owners.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigeyes1

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Wyndham at PAHIO, huh? Sounds like PAHIO is a separate entity. I wonder why everyone is so hush-hush about this? Hopefully, we'll know more once we have received the newsletter.

Thanks, again.

rifleman69

TUG Member
Reaction score
Forgot next rumor, look for something within the next five or so years from Mr. Walters just south of the old Radisson (and KBV) which won't be a part of Wyndham or PAHIO.

It's really funny that many of the workers here really don't know anything, but yet there's still a few higher-up's who also proclaim that they know absolutely nothing when they do.

Hawaiibarb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Newsletter received, but no update

I, too, thought that when we got our newsletter that there would be some info, but the focus was on Bali Hai and the progress with construction. Anyone had any better luck?

barb

bigeyes1

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I was disappointed, too. Perhaps they had already done this newsletter before the change of ownership?? That's the only thing I can come up with why nothing wasn't mentioned in the newsletter.

rifleman69

TUG Member
Reaction score
That newsletter wasn't the newsletter that's supposed to come out within the next couple of weeks about the purchase of PAHIO. It had already been made prior to my arrival at Bali Hai on the 10th, and most likely probably before that (the pictures of Bali Hai were put in at the last minute I believe).

rifleman69

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just seeing what's changed since I was there in the middle of August from the merger.

ouaifer

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Just a revised Title to an older Thread.