• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone actually get a call back from Vistana?

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Craigendarroch Lodges, HGVC Bay Club, HGVC GP MarBrisa, Westin St. John, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Villas, Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort (DRI), Worldmark
I have called on two successive days and chosen the option to have them call me back and they have failed to do so. I just need to get a housekeeping fee removed before we arrive at the Westin Princeville next week and to get my Vistana number so I can have them add a new deed to my existing account and didn't want to wait on hold for an hour. I initially tried a Contact Us email and no response to that as well. Has anyone ever gotten their callback option to actually give you a call back?

Mroze

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MKO,MRD,MCV,DCP
WKV,WNA
HYS,HYN,HYB
I left one with Marriott yesterday and Marriott did call back about 3 hours later.
Did also call Vistana yesterday but did not have to wait more than 5 minutes for the call to be answered.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Your Vistana number (or the closest thing to it) is on your account in the "what I own" section.

Did you receive an automated receipt in response to your message that you sent from the dashboard? If not, you should check your contact info page and make sure the right email address is listed.

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Craigendarroch Lodges, HGVC Bay Club, HGVC GP MarBrisa, Westin St. John, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Villas, Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort (DRI), Worldmark
Denise,

I can find my "Contract number" on that page, but it is my understanding (maybe wrong) that there is a separate VSN member number that is used for Vistana website to link all contracts under a single portal signing etc.

I did get an automated response when I first submitted the contact us form, but the automated response indicated the following and said to call if you needed an immediate response....

Thank you for contacting VistanaTM Signature Experiences. Owner Services is experiencing unprecedented email and call volumes. As a result, we may be delayed in responding to your email inquiry. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I will try calling them again tomorrow and see how long the actual wait is.

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Update: Got a message back this morning with our Member ID (13-digit number). The responder indicated that this number does not show anywhere on the website.

I sent a new contact us email yesterday regarding the Housekeeping fee yesterday since that is more time sensitive as we check in next Thursday and will see if they respond. If not, will try and call them next week regarding removing the incorrect housekeeping fee.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Update: Got a message back this morning with our Member ID (13-digit number). The responder indicated that this number does not show anywhere on the website.

I sent a new contact us email yesterday regarding the Housekeeping fee yesterday since that is more time sensitive as we check in next Thursday and will see if they respond. If not, will try and call them next week regarding removing the incorrect housekeeping fee.
As far as I know, Owner Services has never been able to remove the HK fee. I know people with back to back reservations have tried to get the fee removed by Owner Services without any luck. They tend to do better at the resort. I am really quite interested what you find out about the HK fee and if you end up getting charged or having to argue it. This is something that they need to fix since it was a promised benefit of Abound membership.

djdavid79

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have tried calling two days in a row. The first day I received the "Would you like us to call back at the number you are calling from? You won't lose your place in line." and never received a phone call back. I waited on hold for an hour and 15 minutes yesterday before giving up.

sam298

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
vistana
I left my number few times and never got a callback. Tried morning today around 10EST and after 1 hour 10 minutes, I was able to talk to someone.

grrrah

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Nanea
SVV - Key West

just curious, is this 13-digit number the same or different from the number in the URL when you connect to MVC via the Vistana dashboard?

Also, for phone calls, I've had better success with the number in the sticky atop this forum. Kinda selfishly don't want to blow that number up, but it worked well for me to cancel/bank/book. They were unsuccessful removing the HK fee similarly to what Dioxide mentioned. They said that the reservation was sent to the resort with that fee and now is completely in the hands of the resort. Might try calling the resort ahead of time (?).

redcarbud10

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Broadway Plantation (Vistana Resort)
I have called on two successive days and chosen the option to have them call me back and they have failed to do so. I just need to get a housekeeping fee removed before we arrive at the Westin Princeville next week and to get my Vistana number so I can have them add a new deed to my existing account and didn't want to wait on hold for an hour. I initially tried a Contact Us email and no response to that as well. Has anyone ever gotten their callback option to actually give you a call back?
I've also called Vistana at least 7 times in the past week (once a day, like a mutiple vitamin) and chose the option for a call back. All I want to do is make a reservation and for some reason once on the Vistana website, my account is not accessible. I've never received any call back from a Vistana rep. I'm frustrated and ready to see if they would respond to a letter from my attorney.

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
As far as I know, Owner Services has never been able to remove the HK fee. I know people with back to back reservations have tried to get the fee removed by Owner Services without any luck. They tend to do better at the resort. I am really quite interested what you find out about the HK fee and if you end up getting charged or having to argue it. This is something that they need to fix since it was a promised benefit of Abound membership.
I will see if I get a response and then if not successful, will call the resort and argue with them. It was a timing issue I think that put the fee on the reservation. I hadn't yet canceled my WSJ 2023 fixed week (canceled shortly after making the new one), so this 2023 Staroption reservation (made with rollover 2022 options) was given the fee since it looked like a second reservation for 2023. Also enrolled in Abound and paid the higher Club fee so there should not be a fee due to that as well. It's not a big cost, but more the principle of getting what we paid for with the higher Club fees.

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
just curious, is this 13-digit number the same or different from the number in the URL when you connect to MVC via the Vistana dashboard?
I believe it is. I could never seem to get it to show in the URL when going to the MVC side via Vistana. Maybe a Mac thing....

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I believe it is. I could never seem to get it to show in the URL when going to the MVC side via Vistana. Maybe a Mac thing....
I can see it in Chrome on a Mac, but Safari works differently where it only shows the domain instead of the entire URL in the address bar. I think if you click in the address bar in Safari, it lets you view the full URL.

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I can see it in Chrome on a Mac, but Safari works differently where it only shows the domain instead of the entire URL in the address bar. I think if you click in the address bar in Safari, it lets you view the full URL.
Thank you! I got it to work using Chrome (it was helpful to have the number though so I could pick it out in the long URL).