• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anybody watching Heroes

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
After watching the season 3 preview my kids want to have a heros party to rewatch some of the last episodes of season 2 for a reminder. There is so much going on it is sometimes hard to keep up.
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I watch it and LOVE it!!

Yep, I am a Sci-Fi junkie. I especially love super heros. .... I guess I sort of feel like a "Super Woman" myself with all that I do :D .

We rented the series on netflix, and you can also watch them online at netflix if you want to catch up.

The story lines are only vaguely connected so if you missed season 2 you won't be too lost. Season 1 is definately a must see though.

Autoeng

TUG Member
Reaction score
This season definately has amped up the intensity. Let's see, Skylar poking around Claire's brain while she is talking, a guy burning a person at a gas station and Mohinder becoming an woman lusting steroid shooter. Not sure that I like the way this season is starting off. A lot of people like the dark sides of heros (i.e. Batman) and like mega twists (i.e. Superman's death) but I'm not that way.

Icarus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just watched this weeks new episode. Mesmerizing.

-David

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Yep, I am a Sci-Fi junkie. I especially love super heros. .... I guess I sort of feel like a "Super Woman" myself with all that I do :D .

We rented the series on netflix, and you can also watch them online at netflix if you want to catch up.

The story lines are only vaguely connected so if you missed season 2 you won't be too lost. Season 1 is definately a must see though.

We have the Netflix Watch Instantly hooked to our TV so over the summer we watched all of season 1 and season 2. When we were down to the last 4 episodes my kids and I had a comfy clothes day where we made some popcorn and sat around hooked on the ending of season 2. I wish there was a character chart somewhere because some characters are popping back up that I thought were dead. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly but I thought Sylar had killed Maya at the motel.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
thought he just killed her brother at the hotel.

I swear the writers of this show also do lost....how they manage to get through so many episodes without answering a single question is beyond me.

lprstn

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We have the Netflix Watch Instantly hooked to our TV so over the summer we watched all of season 1 and season 2. When we were down to the last 4 episodes my kids and I had a comfy clothes day where we made some popcorn and sat around hooked on the ending of season 2. I wish there was a character chart somewhere because some characters are popping back up that I thought were dead. Maybe I am remembering incorrectly but I thought Sylar had killed Maya at the motel.

Sylar at the end of season 2, Sylar was sighted at the last episode, waking up, and using his TK powers to move a can.

swift

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I was really bummed that Heroes was replaced by a Saturday Night Live pre-election night special!! It will be back on Monday the 10th. :mad: