• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anybody else have CW website login issues?

Grammarhero

Official TUGBBS Rescission Master
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert 154k & Bali Hai 105k, VV Williamsburg 4L/4 & 2/2
Former: Wyndham 276k, HVC South Bend 1/1
My account is supposedly inactive. Anybody else have this issue?

Sadly, maybe Wyndham found out who I was, that I was the TUG rescission master, and so on.

It’s no biggie. I’ve paid $446 total for 346k pts usage or effective MF of $1.38/1K. Too bad. I actually loved Wyndham and their resorts for a while.

@SNA27 @dgalati @chapjim

Attachments

• 79A6ABE4-AC0E-428C-80F0-92210CBEF014.png
    79A6ABE4-AC0E-428C-80F0-92210CBEF014.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 38

Cyrus24

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Royal Garden, Las Olas, VV at Parkway, Island Links
No issues with my account. Access, Royal Garden, and Grand Desert (resale) plus a rescission on my record. Works fine.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
My account is supposedly inactive. Anybody else have this issue?

Sadly, maybe Wyndham found out who I was, that I was the TUG rescission master, and so on.

It’s no biggie. I’ve paid $446 total for 346k pts usage or effective MF of $1.38/1K. Too bad. I actually loved Wyndham and their resorts for a while.

@SNA27 @dgalati @chapjim
My account is still all good.

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
So I logged into my wife’s account. My account also no longer exists. Only my wife’s account works.

I still have my RCI pts. @SNA27 @dgalati I am not bothered too much. If I can’t own because my morals wants me to help others rescind rip off TS, then so be it.

Attachments

• 2238DACD-D899-41C4-B1AA-DDE19E8522B2.png
    2238DACD-D899-41C4-B1AA-DDE19E8522B2.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 17

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Desert - Flagstaff - Waikiki-Beachwalk+2PICs - Bonnet-Creek - Smoky-Mountains - NO CWA/NO RESALE
Mine's fine. But are you on at least one of the contacts on the account? I bet they are working on adding your new GD contract and someone messed up!

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Desert - Flagstaff - Waikiki-Beachwalk+2PICs - Bonnet-Creek - Smoky-Mountains - NO CWA/NO RESALE
So I logged into my wife’s account. My account also no longer exists. Only my wife’s account works.

I still have my RCI pts. @SNA27 @dgalati I am not bothered too much. If I can’t own because my morals wants me to help others rescind rip off TS, then so be it.

This is your separate RCI account. Not the one Wyndham directs you to when you through OWNERSHIP>EXCHANGES.

They are two separate things. I can see my RCI deposit from 2017 when I go through Wyndham exchange. But when I log into my RCI account given to me by Wyndham, I cannot see it! I can only see weeks I deposit from PICs. I have always been ticked off by this nonsense but I don't have the to call customer service.

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
When I get to RCI through Wyndham exchange, I see my poiints deposited to RCI from Wyndham. But not my RCI weeks from PIC. Some kind of screwy, kludgy setup!

upload_2019-12-18_19-36-32.png

upload_2019-12-18_19-38-10.png

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@Grammarhero, log into your wife's account (I don't know why you have separate accounts. I haven't bothered to set up accounts for my wife or sons. One account is more than enough!)
Check if all your contracts are there under Ownership.

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This is your separate RCI account. Not the one Wyndham directs you to when you through OWNERSHIP>EXCHANGES.

They are two separate things. I can see my RCI deposit from 2017 when I go through Wyndham exchange. But when I log into my RCI account given to me by Wyndham, I cannot see it! I can only see weeks I deposit from PICs. I have always been ticked off by this nonsense but I don't have the to call customer service.

You're being paranoid! Do you think Wyndham is out to get the Rescission Master? So funny!:)

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
@Grammarhero, log into your wife's account (I don't know why you have separate accounts. I haven't bothered to set up accounts for my wife or sons. One account is more than enough!)
Check if all your contracts are there under Ownership.
All my contracts are there on my wife’s account. My account was completely deactivated. My wife has an account in case she wants to learn how to use Wyndham.

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You're being paranoid! Do you think Wyndham is out to get the Rescission Master? So funny!:)
You never know. Lol.

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Do you know a lot of Wyndham employees have multiple PICs and VIPP status on the cheap? I bet some of them work in IT too. Do you realize the enormous insider advantage it gives them? They are in a position to take all the plum reservations at the best deals! WillyWonka and his Chocolate Factory! I wonder if they have any internal controls!

As a corollary, they also know everything about a customer's behavior? They know every single thing a customer does on their website! Scary! Eh!

Last edited:

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
You normally see your PIC weeks in the RCI portal?

What portal? Portal from Wyndham to RCI? Or portal from the outside world into RCI? Your one-line responses spawn more questions instead of leading to an answer!:D

Respectfully, Sir, we're on a written forum, read by all, and not on the phone where we can have a back and forth!

Last edited:

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
If I can’t own because my morals wants me to help others rescind rip off TS, then so be it.

There are people here who have been doing this for legit decades, and their accounts are fine. It sounds like an IT sinkhole happened to open under your account.

What portal? Portal from Wyndham to RCI? Or portal from the outside world into RCI? Your one-line responses spawn more questions instead of leading to an answer!:D

Or you could search the forum and see that “portal” has been the standard term used here for the link from Wyndham to RCI since this iteration of that connection was introduced something like 8 years ago.

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Update: my account is still busted, while my wife’s account is still active. Guess I will use her account from now on.

Attachments

• 7641031F-E607-4B3D-A5F9-7D4B628CAB44.png
    7641031F-E607-4B3D-A5F9-7D4B628CAB44.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 12

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Update: my account is still busted, while my wife’s account is still active. Guess I will use her account from now on.
I have had this issue numerous time. Calling in to Owner care was of no help. You need to re register your account. I found out in the past you need to use a contract # Using your phone # will not work.

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I have had this issue numerous time. Calling in to Owner care was of no help. You need to re register your account. I found out in the past you need to use a contract # Using your phone # will not work.
I wonder if it’s limited to us two for “gaming” the Wyndham TS system. Why is it that you and I get this IT sinkhole? @SNA27 you are an IT guy. Care to explain?

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it’s limited to us two for “gaming” the Wyndham TS system. Why is it that you and I get this IT sinkhole? @SNA27 you are an IT guy. Care to explain?
I am not sure if this is the case. Many on tug have had this happen to them over the last 3 years. The tough one to correct is when you re register and the Wyndham account comes back but you have no acess to your RCI account through the Wyndham portal. When this happens its about 3-4 weeks for Wyndham to correct the problem and you are at Wyndhams mercy. Wyndham will say it is a RCI problem and RCI will confirm your account is active from the RCI end and say it is a Wyndham problem. Wyndham will need to reactivate your RCI account from the Wyndham side of things.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
I prefer to say you are taking what Wyndham is offering and not Gaming the system. It is not the correct term here. If it was all VIP owners would be considered gaming the system when they buy up to VIP on the cheap and use millions of resale points with the VIP discounts. Wyndham gives these benefits and the VIP owners are using their ownership to their advantage just like you have.

Grammarhero

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I am not sure if this is the case. Many on tug have had this happen to them over the last 3 years. The tough one to correct is when you re register and the Wyndham account comes back but you have no acess to your RCI account through the Wyndham portal. When this happens its about 3-4 weeks for Wyndham to correct the problem and you are at Wyndhams mercy. Wyndham will say it is a RCI problem and RCI will confirm your account is active from the RCI end and say it is a Wyndham problem. Wyndham will need to reactivate your RCI account from the Wyndham side of things.
I am relieved that this problem isn’t limited to just us too. It’s just annoying.

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Or you could search the forum and see that “portal” has been the standard term used here for the link from Wyndham to RCI since this iteration of that connection was introduced something like 8 years ago.

Wyndham-RCI portal leads to an account that doesn't have any connection to the RCI account opened for me by Wyndham where I deposit my PIC weeks. I will search to see if this is explained. Thx.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
The Wyndham RCI portal only displays points deposited to RCI from Wyndham and the resulting exchanges. To access weeks deposits (and presumably including your PIC deposits, though I don't own any fixed weeks or PICs so I don't know firsthand), one must log in directly to RCI.com. As I understand it, it's the same account number, but with different entry points that each handle a different type of deposit.

SNA27

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

Ok, I was just kidding about the PNG table. But, after reading about how Wyndham went to war against mega-renters, it's quite possible to believe they analyze customer behavior!

Also, what kind of gaming are you talking about? With reservations? What do you do exactly?