• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Any reviews of cabotradecompany.com

JRDallas

Reaction score
Admin: these shady resellers have an ad here on TUG. HAs anyone done business with them?
Their website looks as scammy as can be.
They are trying to sell me a SA Timeshare.
Truly a shady company with a Va number answered by a guy
who says his name is Brad who sounds like he is from Canada.
Posted: 5/17/2019 - Low maintenance fee with great trading power. All transfer fees paid by seller.view ad
BE76D202-1982-4114-BFD4-EB88166E033F.png
Will add newest and fastest growing timeshare add on platform trial membership with $500 USD of booking savings

email this member or contact this member at 7034639295#216166
- member since Apr 2019

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Agree that it is suspect. I think their true business is as an upfront fee exit company. From their Mission.

With a proven track record for sucessfull release of inventory from our clients.”

Some observations of their website:
  • They state on their website “For more than 5 years our team of experts assures highest quality of service”. FACT - their website was created just over six months ago.
  • Their physical address is a mail drop.
  • They charge $1995 for a “trade-in”.
  • When I click”shop” all is I see is an agreement for the $1995 equity transfer agreement. If they are selling other properties, where are those?
  • Poorly designed and written website.
  • What is with their “2023” copyright at the bottom of the page?
My guess is that one pays $1995 and finds out months later they still own the timeshare. Buyer beware.

Last edited:

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
Agree that it is suspect. I think their true business is as an upfront fee exit company. From their Mission.

With a proven track record for sucessfull release of inventory from our clients.”

Some observations of their website:
  • They state on their website “For more than 5 years our team of experts assures highest quality of service”. FACT - their website was created just over six months ago.
  • Their physical address is a mail drop.
  • They charge $1995 for a “trade-in”.
  • When I click”shop” all is I see is an agreement for the $1995 equity transfer agreement. If they are selling other properties, where are those?
  • Poorly designed and written website.
  • What is with their “2023” copyright at the bottom of the page?
My guess is that one pays $1995 and finds out months later they still own the timeshare. Buyer beware.

Seems this "Brad" and "Cabo Trade Company" are still listing on the site.

They have for sale listings with obvious mistakes regarding number of baths and maintenance fees for a particular resort in Las Vegas.
"Brad" couldn't answer why the mistakes were there however, he would like to offer access to, "to the fastest growing and newest timeshare platform--unlimited weeks and not more trading".

I only checked Las Vegas listings but, my advice would be to avoid any listing with a contact number of "7034639295". :rolleyes:

Reactions: RX8

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
Re-reading my post and wanted to clarify that the misspelling of the word successful in their mission statement is not my misspelling but rather a copy/paste direct from their website.

mcsteve

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara - Las Vegas
Southwind, Egret Point & Waterside by Spinnaker - HHI
Vacation Village @ Weston
Will add newest and fastest growing timeshare add on platform trial membership with $500 USD of booking savings
I saw a bunch of ads in Marketplace with this phrase on each. Apparently more focus on trying to get names into this new system than actually selling an existing TS. I have skipped every ad he places because this makes me very cautious. Is there something that can be done to remove him from the marketplace?

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
I agree, get rid of every one of their listings.

I dealt with them a few days ago and nothing has changed. They are a shady group.

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
I responded to one of their for sale ads on TUG, paid, and the timeshare transfer is supposedly now in process. This was a very good deal. Let's see how it goes and if it actually transfers. I was not offered any "trial membership".

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
they specifically said they would not sign up folks again without permission per the previous thread. if this happens again I wont issue any future warnings and will indeed remove the ads.

please let me know if anyone else has a similar (or poor ) experience thru a marketplace ad.

as with all ads anywhere online (including the TUG marketplace)....if you do not feel comfortable with a transaction or how the communication is going...we always suggest moving on to another ad.

and should something be misrepresented or a dispute arise thru a marketplace ad, please email us at tug@tug2.net with information so we can look into it further.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach
I responded to one of their for sale ads on TUG, paid, and the timeshare transfer is supposedly now in process. This was a very good deal. Let's see how it goes and if it actually transfers. I was not offered any "trial membership".

Hello Echino... I'll thank you share with us the result of your process with cabotradecompany.com , they're listing a timeshare that seems like a good deal with Pueblo Bonito, but have not found any reviews about their work... Hope everything goes nice with you.

WVBaker

TUG Member
Reaction score
My experience with "Brad" was not the best. When I asked him about the postings from others and requested further information about the company, he wouldn't offer any help. I tried to explain that some just didn't know the company his reply was, "I don't know you either".

Not the best way to run a business I think. :ponder:

win555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
worldmark
Hi @echino, Did you have a successful transaction with Brad @ Cabo Trade? I'm wondering if I should proceed with him.

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
Hi @echino, Did you have a successful transaction with Brad @ Cabo Trade? I'm wondering if I should proceed with him.

Yes, everything was as advertised.

win555

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
worldmark
Thanks. He is asking me to use "Timeshare Closing for Less" or another closing company he knows. I'm wondering if ou can share the closing company you used.

MarytheGolfer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Echino. Thank you for your follow-up regarding your successful timeshare purchase through Brad at Cabo Trading Company. I'm about to purchase a resale with Brad. As a fellow Canadian, I'm interested to know which timeshare company was used to complete your purchase. Brad indicated that he uses either "udeed" or "selltimesharesforless". Did you use either of these or would you recommend another company? Thanks for your help.