• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

any info on 4932 inn at lost creek

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
is this a nice place for a early march ski vacation

Jennie

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can read un edited reviews posted by people who have stayed there at www.tripadvisor.com

Look for the "Search" box and enter the property name and city.

Dottie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Go for it!! Telluride is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Lost Creek Inn will pamper you as you have never been pampered. They keep your skis for you, wax them and put them in position for you to step into and glide to the lift. The units are very tiny with the kitchen being in the hallway, but a lovely open fireplace separates the sleeping area from the living room. Our room did not have a great view but I suspect that some do. There is a free gondola down the mountain to telluride and another free gondola to the parking garage. As I said "go for it". Ski tickets are a bit pricey. We went about Dec 10 to 17 a couple of years ago. Snow was fantastic, very few skiers. Telluride has both expensive and very reasonably places to eat dinners. Have lunch and breakfast in your condo. I would love a March trip there.

Dottie