• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Another Orange Lake Question

judyjht

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are heading to Orange Lake (4 adults and 3 little kids) on 3/18 - 3/25. We have a three bedroom but I don't know what building etc to ask for. I would love to be able to walk out and be somewhat close to things the kids could do. We will have one car (minivan) but don't want to drive to go to every little thing. Am I dreaming?? Please give me tips on what I should ask for. TIA

Vodo

Reaction score
If you have a 3BR unit and want to be right in the midst of all the hubbub, ask for the Tennis Villas. Most of the amenities are in that general vicinity.

Cindy

JLB

Banned
Reaction score
I am assuming you have read the many discussions pertaining to this topic, so you know getting an area you request is pretty much a crapshoot.

That is a peak week in Mousetown, so flexibility in unit assignment will be limited.

Yeah, the Tennis Villas are the busiest. The 3-bedroom units in the North Village would be closest to Splash Lagoon. The many 3-bedroom units in the East Village are not really close to any kid-stuff.

We have had youngins in the East Village and the North Village and we managed OK. You just get in the car and drive to what you want to do.

Sorta a pain, yeah, relative to other resorts, but every resort seems to have a tradeoff.

Come back and report on your unit request success, OK? Others would like to know the secret.

Last edited:

gjw007

TUG Member
Reaction score
As mentioned by others, the Tennis Villas probably fits your description the best. There are also shuttles provided by the resort. I believe they are scheduled to run every 20 minutes but you might ask about them at checkin.