• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

AmEx Small Business Saturday

gwhamm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found information on the registration process for this year? I'm seeing ads on TV but am not finding much information on the AMEX website. Just wondering if anyone has the scoop?

falmouth3

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
They originated the concept but I don't think there is any cash back coming. Too bad. We always participated - and will again, but it was nice to get those credits.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
$10 for tomorrow...not Saturday...just register after logging into AMEX under promotions.

Sent from my iPad

bellesgirl

TUG Member
Reaction score
$10 for tomorrow...not Saturday...just register after logging into AMEX under promotions.

Sent from my iPad
Where do you see that? I logged in but I don't find any Small Business rebates this year. From what I have read, they are not doing it this year.

linsj

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC
This year the promotion has been running all month. But the rebate ($10 off $10 on personal cards and $20 off $100 on business cards) is available only if it shows up in the offers for your card(s). Not every card received the offer, according to a thread at FlyerTalk. I have one personal and one business card, and I got the offer for both.

Jestjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is the bad news

"This year we are not offering a statement credit offer for Card Members on Small Business Saturday. In past years, the consumer offer was one of the ways to encourage our customers to make a habit of shopping at small businesses as they begin the holiday season. Six years later, we're pleased to say they have – last year, thousands of communities and 88 million consumers shopped small on Small Business Saturday."

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
No free lunch this year.

Weimaraner

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well the good news is this thread compelled me to look up my Amex offers and I found a very nice rebate offer for Undercover Tourist, which is where I purchase tickets for Disney, Legoland (and I even rented a car from them before too). Thank you!

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Where do you see that? I logged in but I don't find any Small Business rebates this year. From what I have read, they are not doing it this year.

It is called "Shop Small in November" on my account. It expires on Nov. 28th. My account says I have already redeemed the offer. :whoopie:

I found a couple of other great Amex offers in my account this month. $15 back from a $60 Amazon purchase, and $25 back from a $200 Newegg.com purchase. Since I am frequent customers of both sites, that is a nice deal!

Kurt