• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Allegiant adds 24 new routes, including a return to Palm Beach, Florida, and Fort Collins, Colorado

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Allegiant adds 24 new routes, including a return to Palm Beach, Florida, and Fort Collins, Colorado
https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...ins-colorado-sarasota-punta-gorda/1985320001/

By Dawn Gilbertson / Travel / USA TODAY / usatoday.com / Aug. 13, 2019

“Allegiant Air is gearing up for the busy winter travel season with 24 new nonstop routes that will take travelers from smaller cities to popular warm-weather destinations.

The Las Vegas-based budget airline's latest expansion includes a return to two cities it previously served: Palm Beach, Florida, and Fort Collins, Colorado. Allegiant hasn't served Fort Collins since 2012 and Palm Beach since 2016.

The new flights, which can be booked on the airline's website, will generally be offered twice a week. Some flights are seasonal, others will operate year round. Don't expect the introductory fares to be available for travel around Thanksgiving, Christmas or other peak travel periods.

Allegiant, like fellow discounters Spirit and Frontier, charges low base fares plus fees for "extras,'' including a seat assignment, carry-on or checked bag, in-flight drinks and food and more....”

0B94659C-B25A-4941-B157-C303B2BFABC1.jpeg

An MD-83 Allegiant Aircraft taking off from McCarran Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada
Photo By Eliyahu Yosef Parypa/shutterstock

Reaction score
From February - May, I worked Lyft in Orlando. I frequently started my day picking up tourists at Sanford (SFB), and their primary airline is Allegiant. I mean, if they have 50 flights, 48 are Allegiant. And yes, both Uber and Lyft will gladly take people to the theme park/Kissimmee area. Their selection of rental cars is slim, though. Two times, I took tourists to either Orlando Airport (MCO) or a rental car location near there.

So, for some, flying into Sanford can be cheaper than MCO.

TS